RIP Jean Stapleton.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: RIP Jean Stapleton.

Sad news....I loved that show...poor Meathead...lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Hey..the signature lines are back....and back is one of my all time favorite quotes. Now, I am reminded of Jean Stapleton's role as Birdie in You've Got Mail. 

I love everything about that movie..especially her character.Her advice to Kathleen Kelly about daring to imagine you could have a different life was something I often thought about when I went back to school.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hey..the signature lines are back....and back is one of my all time favorite quotes. Now, I am reminded of Jean Stapleton's role as Birdie in You've Got Mail. 

I love everything about that movie..especially her character.Her advice to Kathleen Kelly about daring to imagine you could have a different life was something I often thought about when I went back to school.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

And you did it!! 

I love quotes, I'm always sharing new ones from Pinterest..... when I find one I don't know I make it a point to research it. Some quotes I try to use in life.....others become and epic fail when I don't live up to them. I think I just have to keep rereading them and reposting them til it sinks in :-) 

[/QUOTE]

I did.....lol :-)) 

The thing about quotes is that you don't have to live up to them. They're not rules. You just let the words inspire you. The fact that you go back to them when you feel you need them is an example of success...not failure. It means you are able to evaluate and change. Some people are never able to do that.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I adored her.

A class act.

Out beyond the ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there. -- Rumi

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Her and Archie's chairs belong where they are in the set in the Smithsonian Institution.  But her face was the real set.  Archie, Meathead, Gloria and the supporting roles reflected the forces we dealt with, but the times and changes of our lives played across her face, often just before the fade to black at the end of an episode. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from taon. Show taon's posts

TRX Training Benefits Make Your Body Your Machine,trx for sale.
    TRX Suspension Training harnesses trx for sale your own bodyweight to create resistance as you train. That’s all you need – the TRX and your own body. No additional weights required.