It took me 7 months, but I finally finished my screenplay. That was the easy part. The tough part is getting it read (not to mention sold!) I've sent a synopsis to a number of talent agents in the motion picture industry, but as a rule they do not accept unsolicited scripts. I've also entered it in a few screenplay competitions but haven't had any success there either.

So I've decided to take it to the public, and have posted online, thinking that if it generates enough buzz that way, it might eventually attract the attention of someone of influence in the motion picture industry.

It's called The Groom Wore Black; here's the logline: When an idealistic young man is forced to abandon the seminary and marry a woman he barely knows, together they must survive an anxiety-packed wedding night, a honeymoon kidnapping and their own hesitant first steps toward love and intimacy.

As you might have guessed by now, it's a romantic comedy, but set in 1962-63. It's online at http://www.thegroomworeblack.com/

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post and The Groom Wore Black. Hope you enjoy it; I welcome your feedback and comments.

Warm regards,
Ian Slang