3 acts you'd like to see you've never seen before

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from leafswin27. Show leafswin27's posts

3 acts you'd like to see you've never seen before

Just interested to hear what are on others lists. I am talking about a band or perfromers that are still active... Like Elivs wouldn't count haha....I've been fortunate to see so many in my life as live music is always so great.. But the three I have never seen that I must try to see before they or me are gone.. are

No Age

The National

Arcade Fire

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: 3 acts you'd like to see you've never seen before

My 3 choices would be (Subject to change):

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Offspring

Soundgarden

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Simple but impossible for two. Obviously the Beatles. I was hoping Cream was going to bring their reunion to the US for a couple of weeks. And for some bizarre reason, I have never gone to see Pearl Jam and I should. I guess I still have a chance with them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I would have loved to see many , many , many Rock and Heavy Metal acts live in their heydey, I am not saying that some bands aren't still worth it. However, I don't know if seeing Black Sabbath today or Foreigner or Styx or Rainbow or whoever would have the same impact.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Kings Of Leon

Radiohead

Flaming Lips (missed them on the side stage at lollapalooza many years ago and sorely regretted it since)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Nobody, really.  I've seen most of the artists I wanted to see.  And some of the ones I didn't see live I'm just as happy to watch on DVD. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

This isn't an endorsement -- but one of my friends went to see Zoso, the Led Zeppelin experience band (aka tribute band), and thought it was not only fun, but pretty amazing musically.    Her husband is a big fan from way back, and he wasn't disappointed.  She said the "Jimmy Page guy" was amazing.  

Believe it or not, they saw Zoso at the Regent Theatre in Arlington, which surprised me; it's a small theatre.   She said there weren't more than maybe 200 people in attendance, and they had a stellar time.  

Again, not endorsing, just giving a FYI / second hand review, in case anyone is ever tempted.  

10. This post has been removed.