Austin City Limits (new schedule)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Austin City Limits (new schedule)

There's a new schedule up for ACL.   You'll have to sync up with the local PBS affiliate in your own area to tune in; the concerts also have a shelf-life as to when they go online, when removed, etc.

Upcoming on ACL:

9/22-- Coldplay (last weekend)
    9/29-- Arcade Fire
    10/6-- Radiohead
    10/13-- Bon Iver
    10/20-- Bonnie Raitt / Mavis Staples

http://acltv.com/watch/tv-schedule/

http://acltv.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from leafswin27. Show leafswin27's posts

Re: Austin City Limits (new schedule)

Great thanks for posting this. Defintinely interested in the next 3

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Thanks for posting the upcoming shows Yoga.They should be pretty good!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

No problem.   I intend to check them out, too.   :)

The Austin City Limits org is so multi-dimensional.   They have the live tapings, the TV program (longest running music program in TV history), and the huge ACL music festival.  Amazing organization on all levels.  

The 2012 ACL Music Festical in October (in Zilker Park -- we had a fun discussion about that) is SOLD OUT again this year, all three days; if you're going to be in Austin for any reason (you never know), you're out of luck if you don't have a ticket by now.  :P  Red Hot CPs, Neil Young and Crazy Horse and the Black Keys (Florence ATM, and many others are also squeezed in) are the headliners this year.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

Pretty Impressive lineup.  The show seems to get better each year, and like unplugged a few years ago, it is a great venue for many artists and a good way to discover new music. I like the diversity of music on the show.  The second act sometimes is better then the headliner.  There have been some great episodes, but Los Lobos was a standout for me. Only wish the interviews were longer.

There are a number of new music shows cropping up on PBS. Last night I saw  "Live from Infinity Hall," a new concert oriented program, which featured Aimee Mann in the 2012 series premeire. If you have not seen it yet, it is worth checking out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Some choice shows coming up..

I've seen the Infinity series, too...The Smithereens were on a week or so ago and rocked the place hard.

Said it before...but what an invaluable resource for live music (et al.) PBS is...!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

So funny, but I saw that Dawes was on the Infinity Hall live series last night.  Remember my thread on Dawes?   hahahah.   I can't say that they have won me over by any measure, but I will admit that they've grown on me.  I watched half of their performance.   

Arcade Fire was on ACL last night, a bit too late to stay up, so I'll catch it online.   Not sure if anyone else watched or DVR'd it.    

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from leafswin27. Show leafswin27's posts

I actually forgot all about it.. was hoping to see it

11. This post has been removed.