Happy Holidays to all My Friends on the BDC Music Forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Happy Holidays to all My Friends on the BDC Music Forum

Hey Gang - I will be off on another vacation starting tomorrow. I want to wish you all the best of holidays and the happiest of New Years. I enjoy my time here chatting with you all on my favorite topic of conversation.

Be Safe, Be Healthy, Be Happy and most of all, have fun. And remember those who are less fortunate than yourself this holiday season. Buy the homeless guy a cup of coffee, be generous to your local barkeeps and give an extra buck to the topless dancers you might come across. Tongue out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SlimPickensII. Show SlimPickensII's posts

Re: Happy Holidays to all My Friends on the BDC Music Forum

Jess, may your radio be filled with the sounds of David Byrne during these festive times!  Yogagirl's too.  Heck, let it rain - copies of "Rei Momo" in everyone's stocking!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Happy holidays to all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I hope the "topless dancers" you run across are all female.

I personally don't travel in those circles, the only girls I have ever been close enough to , in person, who were topless are girls that weren't doing it for money ( at least I didn't think so!).

I once gave a guy $1.00 to buy himself a cup of coffee. He thanked me and then I proceeded to follow him down the street. He asked why I was following him, and I said I want to make sure you don't buy a bowl of soup! -that one from the great Henny Youngman.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Should I run across any topless dancers, I will certainly keep that in mind.   I am confused, however, why the assumption is they are less fortunate than I am. 
    Laughing
    I have certainly enjoyed this forum.   I learn and have fun here.  Just think, I now know that Def Leppard is not a metal band.   "Photograph" is nonetheless a great song. 

I also like knowing that I've left an impression on *some* people and will never underestimate that the posts here are read ... and remembered.   All in good fun, of course, Slim. 

Rock on.  Wink    

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

There is always someone less fortunate than ourselves even if we are at the bottom.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: Happy Holidays to all My Friends on the BDC Music Forum:
    [QUOTE]There is always someone less fortunate than ourselves even if we are at the bottom.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

I think Ian Gillan of Deep Purple says something like this in the one of the Purple live tracks on Made in Japan.

Don't worry about being small, there is always someone smaller than you, if you think you're he biggest, there is always someone bigger than you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Happy Festivus!

Seriously, Happy holidays everyone!