Monday's Bone-Chilling ID question

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Monday's Bone-Chilling ID question

Killer question for you today:

Two bands on each line.   They are connected by one common member.  

What are the names for each set -- can you create the full progression?  (without looking any of them up, as you know the rules 'round here).  

GnR    (NAME)   Jane's  Addiction   

Jane's Addiction    (NAME)   Red Hot Chile Peppers

Red Hot Chile Peppers     (NAME)   Pearl Jam

Pearl Jam   (NAME)  Soundgarden

Soundgarden    (NAME)   Temple of the Dog

Temple of the Dog  (NAME)   Mother Love Bone

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Monday's Bone-Chilling ID question

1) Duff McKagan
    2) Dave Navarro
    3) Jack Irons
    4) Matt Cameron
    5) Chris Cornell
    6) Ament, Gossard

*Bonus: Andrew Wood also played with Duff McKagan before forming Mother Love Bone.  Name THAT band.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I've got a killer question for you:

What killer was born on the same day as ZILLAGOD?...(3 years earlier in 1955...no more clues!)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In Response to Re: Monday's Bone-Chilling ID question:
    [QUOTE]1) Duff McKagan 2) Dave Navarro 3) Jack Irons 4) Matt Cameron 5) Chris Cornell 6) Ament, Gossard *Bonus: Andrew Wood also played with Duff McKagan before forming Mother Love Bone.  Name THAT band.
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

Maybe PH knows the bonus question.  

Otherwise, nice work.   I'd like to set up a longer running style thread for these common member connections, but it tends to become very circular before long.  Then again, the single shot wasn't too tough, was it?   :P

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]I've got a killer question for you: What killer was born on the same day as ZILLAGOD?...(3 years earlier in 1955...no more clues!)
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Mark David Chapman

May baby?

That is bone chilling.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday's Bone-Chilling ID question : Mark David Chapman May baby? That is bone chilling.  
    Posted by yogafriend[/QUOTE]

As usual , one clue too many!

My next trivia question will be:

"What has four pair of pants, lives in Philadelphia and it never rains but it pours?"

(if you've ever seen the classic Marx Bros. film, 'Duck Soup', you'll know they never give the answer...if there even is one.)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday's Bone-Chilling ID question : As usual , one clue too many! My next trivia question will be: "What has four pair of pants, lives in Philadelphia and it never rains but it pours?" (if you've ever seen the classic Marx Bros. film, 'Duck Soup', you'll know they never give the answer...if there even is one.)
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]
    Mmmmm.  Too many clues?   I didn't even tell you how I got the answer.  (NOTE: I didn't need the clues).   It was just an easy question to begin with; sadly, it seemed obvious.  (I did check his DOB, since you provided it, but I would have said Chapman anyhow).   A chilling coincidence, man.

I'll be back with a few panel stumpers -- my schedule has been a bit of a killer lately, but it's easing up a bit.  See you back here soon.  :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday's Bone-Chilling ID question : Mmmmm.  Too many clues?   I didn't even tell you how I got the answer.  (NOTE: I didn't need the clues).   It was just an easy question to begin with; sadly, it seemed obvious.  (I did check his DOB, since you provided it, but I would have said Chapman anyhow).     A chilling coincidence, man. I'll be back with a few panel stumpers -- my schedule has been a bit of a killer lately, but it's easing up a bit.  See you back here soon.   :)
    Posted by yogafriend[/QUOTE]

I'm stumped every time! My head can only hold so much, and many of your questions are about bands I know very little about to begin with. You don't have to try hard to stump me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

[QUOTE]1) Duff McKagan 2) Dave Navarro 3) Jack Irons 4) Matt Cameron 5) Chris Cornell 6) Ament, Gossard *Bonus: Andrew Wood also played with Duff McKagan before forming Mother Love Bone.  Name THAT band.
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

I think it's Malfunkshun?  I know McKagan was in 10 Minute Warning prior to Andrew Wood being in Malfunkshun, but I'm honestly not entirely positive that he was a memeber.  But I think so.

Great thread Yoga, I'm sorry I wasn't around yesterday...

...although, there is one thing.  Chili* (that's twice now, ya heard? :P)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday's Bone-Chilling ID question :  I think it's Malfunkshun?  I know McKagan was in 10 Minute Warning prior to Andrew Wood being in Malfunkshun, but I'm honestly not entirely positive that he was a memeber.  But I think so. Great thread Yoga, I'm sorry I wasn't around yesterday... ...although, there is one thing.  Chili* (that's twice now, ya heard? :P)
    Posted by phsmith8[/QUOTE]

Oh, I am howling here.  :D
    NO excuse for me, none at all -- even if I do make lots of (meatless) chile in the winter, that's still no excuse.  I will not zone on that again, thanks to you.   The RHCP's are not on my radar much (but I do love "Give it Away").  

You made my day, and with a cold (and a cough), that's sayin something.  :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

Glad to hear it, hope you feel better! :)

P.S. Californication is without a doubt in my top 5-7 albums from start to finish.  The triumphant return of John Frusciante. They crafted a uniform yet diverse sound that is IMO as close to a perfect album as you can get.  Oh, and it's FUN! :P

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday's Bone-Chilling ID question :  I think it's Malfunkshun?  I know McKagan was in 10 Minute Warning prior to Andrew Wood being in Malfunkshun, but I'm honestly not entirely positive that he was a memeber.  But I think so. Great thread Yoga, I'm sorry I wasn't around yesterday... ...although, there is one thing.  Chili* (that's twice now, ya heard? :P)
    Posted by phsmith8[/QUOTE]

Close enough.

10 Minute Warning

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

I could have sworn Andrew Wood wasn't in 10 Minute Warning, did he join later on in their span?