Testing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Testing

This is a test only.  

It appears there's a problem with time stamping today (as in ... perhaps the website has already "fallen back" or some such thing) which might explain the time appearance of a post.     It appears that many of the BDC forums are experiencing this problem; at first, I thought it was my avatar causing the problem.  :D  

Happy Halloween.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Test

I have recently left the Paleozoic era.

They actually had internet back then, thanks to aliens from the Andromeda system.

Bet you didn't know that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Must be a Halloween trick from the BDC pranksters.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Kind of like the Halloween trick the weathermen played on jessey.

Did you know if you stare at the T.V. screen too long you can be hypnotized into thinking we had snow Saturday night?

"It was all a dream!!!..."...."no dear this is the dream" as the young man is still in a dungeon awaiting execution....remember that from Monty Python episode about the 'cycling tour?'

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

BDC seems to be out of sorts today (again) -- cannot add a new discussion post today.  I use Google Chrome, BTW, not IE, so apparently the browser you use doesn't make a difference.  

I'll add one as soon as BDC is back on track, when ever that may be ...  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Re: Testing

@Everyone,
    It seems to be common knowledge by now that the time stamping this week all over the forums has been a mess due to an error in putting a patch on the software that's used here.   It was a coincidence that it happened on Halloween, but it did seem like a prank earlier in the week.  :D

Hopefully this will be resolved after the DST time change on Sunday.  :D

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

What concerns me most is that some BDC servers seem affected and others do not (some people can post and get the real time put on their posts, and others cannot depending on what server they are logged into which is completely out of our control).  What will that mean when the time change goes into effect?  The people who are messed up now will be OK, and the people who are OK now will be messed up?  Can't wait to find out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Okay, let's see how the time stamp is today.  

BDC, did you do your magic?   

------------------------------------------------
    ETA:  All's well in time travel.  :)   

If you're still confused, you can go back to blaming drugs, which is the standard for the Music Forum.    :D

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Do, if you think back to "Back to the Future", you will see that last week, specifically yesterday has some great meaning. This could be the explanation for what is happening.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Looks like it's all fixed, but it's odd that it wasn't broken for everyone before the time change.  Well, whatever, it's back to normal, thankfully.  What a pain to try to keep up with threads that are out of order!