The Songs You Hate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: The Songs You Hate

In Response to Re: The Songs You Hate:
     I actually almost like 1 Melloncamp song."I need a lover" is listenable in long intervals.The rest of his music I can live without
    Posted by mrmojo1120

Agree that's probably his only good song. Love the intro.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I thought Scarecrow was a great album by Mellencamp. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Good call on Mellencamp. That guy just has not held up to the test of time. Almost all of my killing rampages have been fueled by either "Jack and Diane" or Little Pink Houses."
    Posted by p-mike

I have to agree with everyone here on JCM. Not to take anything away from him, but I never saw him as anything special. And yet the RnR Hall of Fame felt the need to induct him and continually bypass Deep Purple, Alice Cooper and the NY Dolls. True innovators who influenced so much. Someone please explain this to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In Response to Re: The Songs You Hate : I have to agree with everyone here on JCM. Not to take anything away from him, but I never saw him as anything special. And yet the RnR Hall of Fame felt the need to induct him and continually bypass Deep Purple, Alice Cooper and the NY Dolls. True innovators who influenced so much. Someone please explain this to me.
    Posted by jesseyeric

I believe that JCM contributions and dedication to Farm Aid was probably taken into consideration for the Hall Of Fame.