Totally off the subject of music

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Totally off the subject of music

I just have to ask,has anyone here seen the movie "Gravity" yet?I've seen it twice already and for those who didn't see it,I would strongly recommend it.I've seen it in 2D and in 3D,although it's a great movie in any format,the 3D version was so much better.The cinematography was amazing.If there ever was a movie meant to be seen in 3D,this is it.

I'm sure most of you have noticed the advertisements for it on TV or other places.It's basically a story of being stranded in space and stars Sandra Bullock and George Clooney.I found it to be an incredible,suspenseful movie and the way it was shot,makes you feel like you are there experiencing it.Sandra Bullock gave an Oscar worthy performance and showed great range and emotion.This is probably the best movie I've seen in a long time.I'd give it 10 out of 10 stars.If you choose to see it,and have the opportunity,do yourself a favor and see it in 3D or Imax.It's a little more expensive,but IMHO well worth the extra couple of dollars seeing it in the more expensive format,you'll thank me later.  

Gravity is a movie that really pulled me in.

2. This post has been removed.