Who Am I and what Band did I front?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Who Am I and what Band did I front?

I am a gorgeous lead singer of a 60's rock band. I have made my followers believe that we are true satanists and in our eyes, we are the true beginnings of Metal. As far as I am concerned, Black Sabbath and Ronnie James Dio ripped us off. We did open for a few of the big bands back in the 60's. I think it is because they thought we were awesome, but some non-believers  think it was because other bands just wanted to have me. A couple of our shows were banned back in the day because of our stage props. I did sing the title track of a 70's cult movie and my band re-recorded it later on. If I give you the name of the song, it will be too easy for you to google.

For the record, Jessey thinks we were nothing more than a footnote in the history of music.

Who am I and what band am I in?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: Who Am I and what Band did I front?

I think the band you're referring to is "Coven",at least that's my guess.They did the title track to the movie "Billy Jack",a song called "One tin soldier".A not so great movie,but still a pretty big hit at the time.They had a hot chick as the lead singer and I'm not 100% sure of her name.I think it may have been Trixie or Jinx Lawson,something like that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Who Am I and what Band did I front?

You go Mojo - Jinx Dawson and Coven. You move to the head of the class with this one.