The Loft in North Andover Ma.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

The Loft in North Andover Ma.

I went here for dinner on Friday night and I can't say enough about the food. Anyone who watches the Phantom Gourmet show will recognize the Loft as a regular advertiser. I hadn't been there in a while so was very happy that they now have a more manageable portion of my favorite dish..Lobster Mac & Cheese. The original could easily be split between 3 or four people so now that they have a Baby Lobster Mac & Cheese I may return more regularly. By the way..many restaurants have jumped on the Lobster Mac & Cheese bandwagon..but in my opinion no one does it a good as The Loft.
    If you are ever in the Merrimack Valley area..stop in for a real treat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

Re: The Loft in North Andover Ma.

Miscricket, I went here once and it was beyond awful.  Haven't agreed to go back since.

I suppose whoever is working in the kitchen that night makes all the difference in the world.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

Re: The Loft in North Andover Ma.

The Phantom Gourmet does not inspire confidence in choosing a place to eat.....I have been burnt on more than one occasion after watching TPG.....buyer/diner beware!