Fall TV 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCEditor. Show BDCEditor's posts

Fall TV 2012

Which television shows are you most looking forward to this fall? Which shows will make it, and which will fail? Do any upcoming major network television shows intrigue you or do you watch what some consider the more innovative smaller cable channel shows? Talk about it here!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: Fall TV 2012

http://www.nbc.com/parenthood/       Parenthood returns September 11th,  excellent storylines, superb cast and acting.   

Dancing With The Stars    returns September 24th.

None of the new shows appeal to me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Livestill. Show Livestill's posts

I have always like "Sherlock Holmes" so "Elementry"  is one I hope to tape and try to watch, outside of that, maybe I will check out a show from last year that I have yet to see or just stick with "The Big Bang Theory" and finding early episodes of "Criminal Intent." 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Livestill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have always like "Sherlock Holmes" so "Elementry"  is one I hope to tape and try to watch, outside of that, maybe I will check out a show from last year that I have yet to see or just stick with "The Big Bang Theory" and finding early episodes of "Criminal Intent." 

[/QUOTE]

Not many of the new shows look interesting to me..except for Elementary so I too may check that one out. I tend to stick to comedy or crime. Big Bang Theory is by far my favorite. I didn't love last night's season premiere of How I Met Your Mother..or 2 Broke Girls. The new show in between...Partners..I doubt will last more than a season.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I am not watching DWTS this season. I only watched it once last season..and my philosophy for this season is that if they can't be bothered to find some new contestants..then I can't be bothered to watch. Besides..it has become even less about dancing and more about drama.

I like your idea better Slim...I am not a big TV watcher in general but if I turn on the TV, I either want to laugh, learn something or solve a mystery. If a show doesn't do one of those things it's not on my radar.

I like How I Met Your Mother..but if they don't wrap it up by the end of spring..it will have gone on a season too long.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not sure yet.   We tend to shut our tv off in late April and relocate to our 3 season tv-less porch until it gets too cold in early October.  New shows get exactly one shot with me, and actually you can tell half the time just by trailers if they are going to be a waste of time.  Right now I don't even know what the new ones are, I suspect a few will be gone before I even relocate to the LR in a couple of weeks.

I am looking forward to 'Downton Abbey', but sounds like that won't air until January.  There's that BBC version of Sherlock that I like too.  Haven't caught 'Elementary' yet, but that does sound interesting.   

Normally I'm hooked on DWTS,  but I'm not excited about this all star season.  I was out last night so I would've missed the premier anyway.  I used to like 'Met your Mother', but my enthusiasm has been waning.  Ditto for NCIS. 

[/QUOTE]

I missed NCIS all of last season and never caught up on the episodes. Last night I watched the new episode and to me..it was flat and predictable. Same old..same old. I will probably stick with Person of Interest and Big Bang Theory . Perhaps How I Met your Mother out of habit..who knows.