Harry's Law

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Harry's Law

Is anyone watching this show? It is in its second season..and somehow I missed the entire first season. I've caught a couple of episodes the couple of weeks and I have to say ..I think it may be a winner.
    The show stars Kathy Bates as Harriet Korn, a tough attorney who has opened her own law firm. The show is produced by David Kelley ( who also produced Boston Legal, Ally McBeal and The Practice). Anyone who has watched Boston Legal will see some familiar faces as several of the cast members hail from Boston Legal..including Mark Valley and an occasional appearance by Camryn Manheim who played the Eleanor in The Practice, Ally McBeal and Boston Public.
    Also starring in the series is Karen Olivo who plays attorney Cassie Reynolds. I am a big fan of her from Criminal Minds.
    The show is interesting and while I am not sure how technically accurate it is..it seems to address the issues of the day in a frank, yet somehow entertaining way. Last week's episode was about online bullying and teen suicide. I thought it was a fantastic episode and really makes you think about the issue from multiple perspectives.
    The show is on Wednesday nights at 9pm..but they also replay the episodes a couple of times throughout the week and you can watch them online.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from inkblot50. Show inkblot50's posts

Re: Harry's Law

In Response to Harry's Law:

Last season was fantastic -- different than this season.  Maybe you can catch those episodes on the "demand" function of your cable company.

[QUOTE]Is anyone watching this show? It is in its second season..and somehow I missed the entire first season. I've caught a couple of episodes the couple of weeks and I have to say ..I think it may be a winner. The show stars Kathy Bates as Harriet Korn, a tough attorney who has opened her own law firm. The show is produced by David Kelley ( who also produced Boston Legal, Ally McBeal and The Practice). Anyone who has watched Boston Legal will see some familiar faces as several of the cast members hail from Boston Legal..including Mark Valley and an occasional appearance by Camryn Manheim who played the Eleanor in The Practice, Ally McBeal and Boston Public. Also starring in the series is Karen Olivo who plays attorney Cassie Reynolds. I am a big fan of her from Criminal Minds. The show is interesting and while I am not sure how technically accurate it is..it seems to address the issues of the day in a frank, yet somehow entertaining way. Last week's episode was about online bullying and teen suicide. I thought it was a fantastic episode and really makes you think about the issue from multiple perspectives. The show is on Wednesday nights at 9pm..but they also replay the episodes a couple of times throughout the week and you can watch them online.
    Posted by miscricket[/QUOTE]