What has happened with Dylan Dreyer?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

What has happened with Dylan Dreyer?

...Morning/noon weather person on Channel 7?  I thought she might be on vacation, but then today (Monday) she's still not there.  Looking on the website, she's no longer there either.  Googling her takes one to the Channel 7 website, but she's no longer there either.  I must have missed that day. 

I've always thought she was aces and bound for glory.  All the production values -- especially brains.  I remember she did the NBC morning weather one or two days this summer.  I hope she got a nice new gig.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Re: What has happened with Dylan Dreyer?

(Regret that I didn't proof read first, and can't edit the redundancy...)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

She went to the Today Show,  weekends?  Not sure.
    August 30 7NEWS - WHDH Meteorologist Dylan Dreyer officially said goodbye to us as she heads to The Today Show!! Good luck Dylan- we love you! Dylan Dreyer | Matty in the Morning www.kiss108.com Matty in the Morning's blog postings.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Thank you, Robin39.  If all true, just as I'd hoped, but will miss her daily.  [Insert thumb up icon here.] 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I am a big fan of Dylan Dreyer and miss her in the mornings. I happened to see the guest spot she did a couple of months ago on the Weekend Today show. Based on her performance..I am not surprised they offered her a position. She is one of those people who brings smiles wherever she goes.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi jackbu,  good to see you!  We have started a thread for DWTS in The Commoners forum in anticipation of Season 15   September 24th,  please join in if you're interested.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Firewind's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thank you, Robin39.  If all true, just as I'd hoped, but will miss her daily.  [Insert thumb up icon here.] 

[/QUOTE]

Firewind..did you catch her this morning on the Today show?? From what I see she's doing a great job. She's so charming :-) I can't stand the weekday Today Show...but love the weekend show with Lester Holt and Kate Snow. Too bad they don't get rid of Matt Lauer once and for all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

I did on Saturday!  And I'm back here to say that it's so very nice to see her on Early Today, just now.

And to add that I'll bet Adam Williams is next to be "called up".  An evening anchor, say, in DC, New York, Los Angeles or San Francisco?

And, miscricket, I agree with you, as always, though I don't support you enough.  But to the point, I wish Mr. Holt would get the daily job.  Always have.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Firewind's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I did on Saturday!  And I'm back here to say that it's so very nice to see her on Early Today, just now.

And to add that I'll bet Adam Williams is next to be "called up".  An evening anchor, say, in DC, New York, Los Angeles or San Francisco?

And, miscricket, I agree with you, as always, though I don't support you enough.  But to the point, I wish Mr. Holt would get the daily job.  Always have.

[/QUOTE]

I wish Holt would get the daily job as well. My morning TV time is very limited so I don't usually watch the morning shows ( other than Morning Joe)..but with Holt, I would turn in.

I've been pleasantly surprised to see Dylan doing the weather for the Morning Joe show this week!

Slims comments aside...I really like Adam Williams. He has a nice personality on camera..an even nicer one off camera. Great guy!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I think Adam has a boyish quality that women find attractive,  like he'd be the perfect son!

I bet he's good to his Mom.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Robin39's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Adam has a boyish quality that women find attractive,  like he'd be the perfect son!

I bet he's good to his Mom.

[/QUOTE]

Haha...that is pretty much that way I feel about him as well..and yes..he is actually very good to his mom.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dylan got married on Saturday.  Congratulations to her!  I don't generally watch the Today Show, but happened to catch a few minutes over the weekend.  They showed a few pics of her and her new husband, before introducing her stand-in for the weekend. 

[/QUOTE]

So happy for her. I didn't watch the Today show at all last weekend..but there were a bunch of pictures on FB...she was definitely a beautiful and happy bride.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So happy for her. I didn't watch the Today show at all last weekend..but there were a bunch of pictures on FB...she was definitely a beautiful and happy bride.

[/QUOTE]

+1

Missed that.  Wondered why I wasn't seeing her.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Is Dylan still/back in her national weather news gig?  I admit to not watching that slot regularly, but recently was up for it, and there was another weather person.