2011 Word Forum OT - Talk to me! (Part I)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Re: 2011 Word Forum OT - Talk to me! (Part I)

Just Pissa' I won Mega Millions ...
    Oh wait I read the numbers wrong.  I won nothing ... 

so pretty much the same as 2010

Smile

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

i had one of the most complete weekends i've ever had, old friends came back from across the nation. hilarity ensued. 8 people in matching red jumpsuits for 3 days.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Hi yf, happy 2011!

Let's see, one of the little WTW's whacked his head on New Years Day. A little blood, a little bump, but no stitches. Other than that all is well over here.

How are things with you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

2011 update?

I never bothered getting dressed on New Year's day, and my office is closed today so it's an extended long weekend for me.

So far, so good.

Kiss

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

My plane didn't crash last night, so that is good. Someone in my neighborhood thought enough of me to not only clean my car off after the storm, but also dig it completey out. I am starting off 2011 with zero debt - good. And a pretty lady can still cause my pulse to rise.

2011 - let's have at it. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

2011.  Started it off with a head cold (and I stayed in comfy clothes from 12/31 through 1/2 as well, yf!)

Cold is getting better, had to go to work today, it was crazy, but I have a job.  :-)

jessey, very glad to hear that someone dug your car out of it's NYC snowbank!  As well as reading your plane didn't crash.  :-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

How's 2011 treating you so far yogafriend? How were your holidays?

LWhitt, Hope you're feeling better.

callie, Sounds like a nice & very relaxing holiday.

WTW, Hope wtwjr. is better!

jessey!  Glad you're home safe & how nice that someone cleaned your car!  Guess all New Yorkers aren't so bad.

jkj, I MUST buy a lottery ticket before tomorrow night.  If I win & am the only winner, I'll share.

phsmith, Funny friends. Sounds like a great time.

As for me, well.... I met someone new.  Maybe it's time for a change as my present guy & I are very good friends more than anything else.

(By the way, this is only because jessey & jkj aren't available).

I'm also thinking about getting a new job.  I'm bored with my present job & I'm checking to see what's out there. Nothing definite. Just a thought.

I also started power walking again as I stopped this year (partly LL's fault) & it shows!  I need to firm up a bit. I'm also trying to eat even more healthy. I printed out some good tips from yogafriend that she posted on another forum.

I am not debt free as jessey is.  Instead of trying to save money, I'm going to try & not spend money.  Maybe I need to change my thinking (I can't help it -- I like girly girl things).

Your turn yogafriend! And oh yes, we will be getting
    together soon. Count on it.

P.S. jessey! Do you realize that you recently did your 8,000th post?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Congrats A/V - I hope this dude knows how lucky he is.  Now remember - don't make it easy for him. And if you like your girly girl things, go for it. Nothing better than a girly girl who can kick azz. I guess I cannot have any more silly thoughts though - I must be respectful to your coupleness.

I want to wish you all the best of everything this year. You have all put a smile on my face at one point or another.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

FYI this ...

< ~~~~~~~~ is how I feel going to work today.

Yay for you, AV!!  That is great.  About the new.  Good luck with the job decision.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Looking good callie... I was going to say something perky but after seeing your avatar I will not, out of fear for my life...

have a nice day

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Lucky guy, A-V!  But girl, you look JUST FINE the way you are!  (And I bought MegaMillions tix as well - I don't even NEED $330 million - I'll take $250,000 for 2nd place!  LOL)

And callie, that's often how I feel as well (especially when I wake up earlier than usual - but once I was awake, I figured might as well get up and get to work.  ::::Sigh::::)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

You are a wise man, jk. I hope you're feeling better.

You too LWhitt!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Glad you are willing to accept the 2nd prize in the Mega Millions because 1st place is mine; all mine. I am a happy, greedy miser.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Debt free, are you kidding me?   Nice going, man.   You're very good with money.  Now is this the reason you flirt so much but don't intend to re-marry?  Don't want any chick spending your money?   I don't blame you. (YF)

I would spend my money on you any day of the week.  Where should we start - Sephora; Aldo; Bloomingdales; Bakers; 21 Forever; VS; Betsey Johnson; Top Gun.

How about:

www.lululemon.com

www.lucy.com

www.bodywearboutique.com

yogaworkoutclothes.com

Let me know.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Word Forum OT - Talk to me! (Part I):
    [QUOTE] Buck, you are filled with such bright light and joy.   Happy new year, and to any girl who is interested in you, she better treat you right.  Otherwise, she gets the boot, ok?  Posted by yogafriend[/QUOTE]

thankya yf, you make me smile Laughing

good advice for the new year, i'll take it to heart.

happy new year to all, the 4th day already. yipes.

as for the 8 matching red sweatsuits, i'll link you all to the short film when we finish editing and i finish scoring it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

They are talking more snow this weekend. I have a feeling this Winter is going to pizz me off more than last Winter.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]Debt free, are you kidding me?   Nice going, man.   You're very good with money.  Now is this the reason you flirt so much but don't intend to re-marry?  Don't want any chick spending your money?   I don't blame you. (YF) I would spend my money on you any day of the week.   Where should we start - Sephora; Aldo; Bloomingdales; Bakers; 21 Forever; VS; Betsey Johnson; Top Gun. How about: www.lululemon.com www.lucy.com www.bodywearboutique.com yogaworkoutclothes .com Let me know.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]
    Laughing
    I need your credit card number.  
    Innocent

Did anyone win the $$$$$$$$$$  lottery? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

correct me if I'm wrong, but you missed the last storm... and came back to a dug out car... this snow should be winter wonderlandish for you (first snow of the season) ... and besides it should cover up all the trash

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Anytime YF - I don't make promises I can't keep.

jkj - just cause I missed the storm doesn't mean there aren't any lingering effects. I hate Winter with so much passion, it is not even funny.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

I'm with you on that one ... I get pissed at my grandparents each time it snows.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]I'm with you on that one ... I get pissed at my grandparents each time it snows.
    Posted by jkjband[/QUOTE]

I get pizzed at my grandparents just for the fact that they left Southern Italy and Sicily all those years ago because they thought the streets in America were lined with gold. If they had stayed where they belomg, I could be living the simple life in Sicily where you never see snow.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

my problem with mine is they left Italy (which was fine) but why get off the boat in the snow belt ... I mean Hawaii is surrounded by water... I could be bt#c%in' about the heat today

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

All this talk about Italy is making my stomach growl.  I love leftover pasta for breakfast, or anytime actually.

Is everyone here but me of Italian descent?  My relatives all came over from Eire.   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Callie - my family is from Gangi, Sicilia.

As for leftover pasta for breakfast, may I recommend either reheated fusilli or gimelli. Put several tablespoons of tomato sauce in the frying pan first and then the pasta in. It won't burn this way and the pasta won't get soft and overcook. Two - three mnutes on a medium flame and you are good to go. Do not go with linguini as a reheated pasta -burns to easily. Also, any pasta stuffed with ricotta and mozzarella is good reheated.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

I'm half Italian and half Irish ...this may explain my desire to get drunk and then want to beat someone up

It's either that or the 877 cash now commercials on TV all the time