Movie Word Association

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Re: Movie Word Association

Spiderman (Cliff Robertson)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

LOL Elekktra.  I was thinking earlier that since we all have time to tend to the association forums, we should get together & go see a movie instead.

I'm addicted to these threads. Glad I'm not the only one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

A-V and Will - I'm glad others know that quiet but great movie.  :-)  I still like the book(s) by Jack Finney better.  I think because I didn't see Jane Seymour as the woman in the movie.  But I still enjoyed the movie.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Easy Rider

WillDeer, I never knew Peter Fonda was in a 'Gidget' film.

I believe Sally Field did the 'Gidget' TV series.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

What Women Want

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

lol - I was going to post this before seeing Elekktra's with keeping on the Peter Falk connection but it works with hers too...

The Princess Bride

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

VERY nice, callie!  :-D

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Liar Liar

Guess my post got bypassed againFrown

royfTongue out

Good job WillDeerSmile

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Lost in Translation

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Cousins

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

In Response to Re: Movie Word Association:
    [QUOTE]I'm enjoying the recaps on history but WillDeer, what if we don't know what '1984' is or 'Big Brother?' O Brother Where are thou? www.gclooney.com/movies/o-brother/o-brother-movie.jpg " alt="" />
    Posted by Another-Veronica[/QUOTE]

Does anyone on this forum ever sleep?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Sea of Love  (John Goodman)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Mask  (Amy Yasbeck, John Ritter's widow)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Twister (Helen Hunt)

I believe 'As Good as it Gets' was already posted. One of my favorites which Helen Hunt won the Oscar.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

The Night They Saved Christmas

Elekktra, Glad you'll still be around.  You crack me up along with our lovely callie & LWhitt -- of course we can handle another WA!  TV programs would be fun.

WTW, Great choice! I loved 'Walk the Line.'

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

I'm a huge romance movie fan (had to turn in my man card years ago) - also love time travel movies so this one is right up my alley. I have the MP3 of the Rhapsody on a Theme from Somewhere in Time. Just listened to it. Darn now I'm gonna have to go home and watch the movie.....again.

I never read the book - now I feel the need to go pick it up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Continuing with Sandra Dee (boy she was such a cutie!)

Tammy and the Doctor
    I love these old movies - I haven't even thought of them in years. Also,  if memory serves, didn't Sally Fields play Gidget in one of those movies?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

National Treasure (Nicholas Cage)

LWhitt & WillDeer, 'Somewhere in Time' is one of my favorite movies with the most beautiful music. 

WillDeer, Thanks for starting the TV WA.  I wanted to but I thought I'd let someone else do it. Should be fun though I'll be getting less work done!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

So many great movies to choose from with Paul Newman, Steven McQueen & the rest of the star-filled cast --

Backdraft 

LWhitt, Just curious. Which movie were you going to post for 'Color Purple?'  I was thinking of 'Ghost' too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

Bride of Frankenstein

Elsa Lanchester. Death. Creepy mansion. 
    Creepy characters. Campy

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Great choice LWhitt - that film just blew me away.

Chocolat
    (Carrie-Anne Moss)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Tora Tora Tora

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

In Response to Re: Movie Word Association:
    [QUOTE]Robin Hood: Men in Tights Cary Elwes and campy as hell
    Posted by WillDeerborn-of-Gilead[/QUOTE]  And Robin Wright too(?)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

You all have been insanely great in your links - LOVED the Big Brother/1984 connotation, Will.  Some others I didn't get, but it's been fun reading through what you've put up here!  (A-V - if you're not up at 4:15am, you're still up at 12:35am!  LOL)

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Network