Movie Word Association

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Re: Movie Word Association

Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Cary Elwes and campy as hell

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

AV - I can think of several off the top of my head. Unfortunately I can't connect any of them to Sleeping with the Enemy. yet. I haven't given up yet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Lethal Weapon  (1, 2, 3 or 4)

WillDeer, Young & needed the money.
    Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Deleted my previous, as A-V beat me.  So - for Lethal Weapon - gotta go with

My Cousin Vinny

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

connection of the day goes to you, Will.  I actually forgot they are two separate and distinct elephant movies. 

The Bobo

I seriously have to log off.  'later. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Oooh - good choice Callie

La Cage aux Folles
    This was the first thing that came to my mind

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Time After Time

I love the whole time travel theme in movies

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

For Quigley Down Under (and Australia which Will just posted)....

Gallipoli

LWhitt, Just curious. Which movie were you going to post for 'Color Purple?'  I was thinking of 'Ghost' too.

A-V - I was going to post "Sister Act" - as it had a pic of Whoopie on the cover art.  :-)

P.S.  Elekktra - GREAT reference with Papillon!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Spiderman (Cliff Robertson)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

So many great movies to choose from with Paul Newman, Steven McQueen & the rest of the star-filled cast --

Backdraft 

LWhitt, Just curious. Which movie were you going to post for 'Color Purple?'  I was thinking of 'Ghost' too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

okay, this probably wasn't shown in theatres, but I can't resist.  Ignore it if you wish.  
    Or, clap your hands if you believe... Innocent

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

There was an obvious choice - I'm going to go with the less obvious one.

(Hysterical Californians prepare for a Japanese invasion in the days after Pearl Harbor. )

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Continuing with Sandra Dee (boy she was such a cutie!)

Tammy and the Doctor
    I love these old movies - I haven't even thought of them in years. Also,  if memory serves, didn't Sally Fields play Gidget in one of those movies?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

pushing 60 y/o. ahem

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

lol - I was going to post this before seeing Elekktra's with keeping on the Peter Falk connection but it works with hers too...

The Princess Bride

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

I'm enjoying the recaps on history but WillDeer, what if we don't know what '1984' is or 'Big Brother?'  (too tired to Google)

O Brother Where art thou?

Once again Elekktra, I posted this before seeing yours but it'll still work.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Sleeping with the Enemy

Not sure Will.  It fits nicely regardless. I couldn't think of a movie with food in it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Mask  (Amy Yasbeck, John Ritter's widow)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Great choice LWhitt - that film just blew me away.

Chocolat
    (Carrie-Anne Moss)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Once Upon A Time In America

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Butterfly

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

Broken Flowers (and I have to say, I loved this film)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Jumbo

Not quite as old

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Sea of Love  (John Goodman)