Movie Word Association

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Re: Movie Word Association

Some like it Hot

Maybe a slight reference with 'Rotten Scoundrels' but this is more in honor of Tony Curtis.  This is one of his funniest along with 'The Great Race.'  RIP.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Mamma Mia

WillDeer, Agree! So many terrific Tom Hanks movies. I had 'Splash' ready but there were 3 movies posted after 'Big.' Everyone is too fast for me. I was waiting patiently (or impatiently) for someone to post after yours as so many come to mind.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

The Crawling Hand

I used to have nightmares about this movie as a kid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

What Lies Beneath

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Citizen Kane (Two-Disc Special Edition)

"Rosebud"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

I knew that was coming - it's the obvious connection to Those Daring Young Men

The Apartment
    (my all time favorite movie)
    (Jack Lemmon & the adorable Shirley MacLaine)

This movie made me fall in love with Shirley MacLaine

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

At least a lot of great movies that were made! I didn't realize he & Christian Bale were in an earlier movie together & Hugh Jackman too. Another on my to-watch list.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Damn - you posted Houdini while I was posting mine so now I gotta change it.

Death Defying Acts
    (Staying on the houdini theme)

I have a tendancy to post films I've seen that are less well known

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

It's A Wonderful Life

It's a Wonderful Life (60th Anniversary Edition)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

LOL callie!  Great minds!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

"TRUE LIES"

Yay, Arnie!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Iron Man

ditto callie

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Houdini

Hey!  Where is everyone?  I've been gone 8 hours & only 2 posts?  Does this mean people have a life outside the 'word association forums?' 

It's going to be a long night.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Wargames

Decisions, decisions.....

Thanks WillDeerborn, I agree about Brad Pitt in 'Meet Joe Black, but Callie, he was very hot in 'Legends' too with that wild long hair. 

Love all the Jane Austen movies but I can't get into her books. I forgot Kate Winslet was in 'Sense & Sensibility.'

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

AV, thanks for the reminder!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Dark Knight

Michael Caine (Alfie) + sexy British accent

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Pale Rider

LOL Elekktra!  I actually got both common denominators though I never saw '101 Dalmatians.'

Love Clint Eastwood. Love the spaghetti westerns.  He's gorgeous in 'Play Misty for me.'

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Me and Orson Welles

callie, you crack me up Laughing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Hi Callie!  I posted my movie before I saw yours which still works. I love John Cusack & Serendipity would have been my next choice.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

The Secret Life of Bees

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Bridges of Madison County

WillDeer, We have such similar tastes in movies. I'm surprised I never heard of War, Inc. as it wasn't released that long ago.  Agreed that Diane Lane is a babe. I love 'Under the Tuscan Sun.'

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Must Love Dogs

Hey WillDeer, I'm not sure how I missed another movie with my favorite actor (John Cusack).  Looks more recent too.