What is your hangover cure?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: What is your hangover cure?

3 ibuprofen and a quart of G3, diluted out 1/2 and 1/2 with water. 

Off to get some now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoDog. Show TheoDog's posts

For those with a prescription a Benzodiazapene such as Klonopin works wonders.  They give it to super drunks during detox and others for anxiety.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from silverbulletman. Show silverbulletman's posts

Why not just not drink in the first place you boozebags? If you drink to the point of having a hangover the next day, then you have an alcohol problem.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from QuestioningObserver. Show QuestioningObserver's posts

Why is it completely acceptable to overtly associate Irish and Irish Americans with drunkenness?  Wouldn't there be an outcry if the Globe implied Italian Americans all have Maifia ties, associated drug use and crime with African Americans, and so on?  People are politically sensitive on almost every ethnic group except when it comes to the Irish and that religion everyone can all make fun of -- Catholicism. The Globe needs to pull it together a little.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

You're right, questioningobserver. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from emcee414. Show emcee414's posts

Gatorade always helps me.  Don't forget, alcohol dries you out, so you need electrolytes...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AG62. Show AG62's posts

In Response to What is your hangover cure?:

If you have access to it, a few whiffs of pure oxygen.  We used when I was in the Army.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FelixOliver. Show FelixOliver's posts

Alcohol causes increased urinary frequency.  This causes extreme dehydration.  Drink plenty of water and the effects of a hangover will be greatly reduced.

Felix

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jim2E. Show Jim2E's posts

Never drinking in the first place.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Erikjc12. Show Erikjc12's posts

Glass of V8 juice, some white toast, and a 1 hour nap.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScottyDH. Show ScottyDH's posts

I like a cup of coffee, glass of tomato juice or V8 heavily seasoned with hot pepper sauce a B vitamin complex and plenty of water. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MassMinority. Show MassMinority's posts

Don't read the Globe

This newspaper just panders to all those Suffolk County State employees who for the next two days will be getting paid to cure their hangovers.  Younger people are smarter and tired of the business as usual.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cdm9920. Show cdm9920's posts

start drinking again...HA!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from megblack. Show megblack's posts

a shot of pepto and an ice cold can of pepsi...and it HAS to be in the can. works wonders!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cmschiavo. Show cmschiavo's posts

4 Ibubrophren, Water, Pickle(s) & Pickle juice.  Then a bloody mary and a greasy burger or steak & cheese with fries.  Mmmmmm.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from infoferret. Show infoferret's posts

Get out on my bike for 10 or 20 miles.  I have a marathon running friend who goes out and runs a quick 8-10 miles.  A good hard run, bike, or other intense aerobic activity will incinerate all the left over bad stuff in your system.  Don't forget the gatorade or Owater.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aecance37. Show aecance37's posts

Ibuprophen 800, LARGE fountain soda, and a McD's double cheeseburger...perfect.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from partridgeinapeartree. Show partridgeinapeartree's posts

In Response to Re: What is your hangover cure?:
    For those with a prescription a Benzodiazapene such as Klonopin works wonders.  They give it to super drunks during detox and others for anxiety.
    Posted by TheoDog

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from partridgeinapeartree. Show partridgeinapeartree's posts

Posted by TheoDog

You've got to be kidding me!!  You must be quite a partier to have Rx drugs as your cure.  Been to detox lately??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from partridgeinapeartree. Show partridgeinapeartree's posts

McDonald's anything!!  Especially their orange soda.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from footsyball. Show footsyball's posts

Klonopin, greasy food, extra sleep, lots of water, sometimes chocolate milk.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ophelia. Show ophelia's posts

McDonalds (Ramen noodles work if you are too hungover to leave the house).  Forget Advil.  Tylenol is the stuff for headaches.  And Emergen-C.  Take it the night before and/ or morning of. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoDog. Show TheoDog's posts

In Response to Re: What is your hangover cure? :   You've got to be kidding me!!  You must be quite a partier to have Rx drugs as your cure.  Been to detox lately??
    Posted by partridgeinapeartree

Where does it say that I take Klonopin in response to a hangover?  I haven't had a hangover in years.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdventurousKate. Show AdventurousKate's posts

Carbs, and lots of them, ASAP.  Before you get REALLY nauseous, and even if you already are.  Bread, crackers, and especially Triscuits.  Forcing some instant oatmeal into my stomach right now.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr-Duffy. Show Mr-Duffy's posts

glass of water, 2 mile run, jug of water and your good to go