Angell vets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Angell vets

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Angell vets

I don't think votes alone bump this thread up so...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

You know, you are something else.  I see a thread that you started that I think is worthy of top billing, vote for what you are pushing for, and you have a probelm with that?  You just can't be happy, can you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

I actually think the Angell vet section is useless.  To get a definitive diagnosis regarding YOUR pet's problem, you need to actually have the animal examined by a vet.  You  can get general inforamtion from any online forum.

This entire section is virtually dead anyway, so asking people to make a dontation or pay to ask a question is likely a fruitless endeavor.  It's going to chill an already cold section.

And honestly, your disdain for Kargiver is ridiculous.  She can do nothing or say nothing that you will not find fault w/. As a regular poster, you are well aware of [or should be] the fact that if no one posts to a thread, it can get buried. Kar thought your idea of donations to the Vet were a good idea and posted so this thread would rise to the top.  Yet, you find a problem w/ that. Even though you 'bump' your own posts on a regular basis. Unbelievable. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I only noticed it because I was looking for something else.  Things get lost/buried fast as new threads get started.  You had one vote other than your own.  Figured it couldn't hurt to bump it up into the spot light because I thought it was a good idea.

Apparently, it could hurt you.  I'd apologize, but it seems awfully strange to apologize for saying that you had what I thought was a good idea worth bumping up so more people see it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts