Survivor

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Survivor

This season looks interesting already. I almost felt bad for Coach on the first show but too funny he got his revenge with the one from NJ.  I don't know the names well yet, but will be sure to pay attention now when watching.  I don't think Russel Gants nephews elevator goes all the way to the top.  He actually creeped me out when he wanted the strong girl to be elimnated because he is married and didn't want the temptation??? He alluded to something like struggling with demons?  What do you think so far?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: Survivor

LOL  You make it sound so good, I may just have to watch!  Sounds like a soap!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Russell's nephew, Brendon is a real piece of work.  I said to my DH, if he is so faithful to his wife why does he keep starring at Mikalya?  He needs to go.  And I was so glad Christine went to Redemtion Island.
    On the other side...I love Ozzie and love that he found the idol already. 

ETA:  I think Brendon has found God and can't handle that she is a beautiful girl.  Of course she's running around in a bathing suit, they are on a tropical island.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I would love your contribution tt! I probably watch too much tv, but do so enjoy it : )

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

You got the names better than I do so far : )  I love Ozzie too and I felt so bad for him last time.  I swear I was yelling at my tv, saying don't give it away!  Don't think he will this time!  Brendon was staring at her constantly and that is what creeped me out and then would she has to go home.  She wasn't wearing a bikini for cripes sake.  He needs to go is right.  Did you see Coach looking at him weird too? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Yes I did, but I am not a fan of coach at all.  I hated him the last two times he was own.  Maybe he has mellowed, only time will tell.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from calicokitty. Show calicokitty's posts

I think this is the most boring survivor ever. I think Ozzy is boring and Coach has become self aware which transaltes to boring too.

It would be funny if Russel's nephew and the girl he hates had to spend 3 days alone together on redemption Island.

Also, I don't mean to be catty but she has a great body but is not pretty at all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I don't think it is boring since it just started.  I think Brandon is going to be an interesting character for sure and Coach is always controversial. That would be something if Brandon and that girl (have to remember her name) were stuck on redemption island together.  I would watch that for sure.  Nice to have another survivor fan on here : )

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Mikayla is her name, I miss spelled it though. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Well, I gave it a try last night, but got a phone call, so didn't get to see it in its entirety.  Did see when Christine did win a place back on the tribe.  Was surprised to hear Papa Bear was a retired NYC police detective.  He sure didn't present that image.  Coach doesn't bother me one way or the other with just one show's watching.  They all seemed on their best behaviour last night to me.  I'll have to remember to switch it on next week and see how I feel about the different characters then.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I thought last night's episode was good.  I actaully wanted Christine to win the challenge.  I don't really like her, but the other woman is just annoying.  Was said that Ozzie's team lost the challenge, because I really want the other team to get rid of Brandon; that kid really has some demons in his closet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Winter, Brandon is either demented or this is his game play.  He is the one to watch right now I think.  I didn't like Christine either, but the other one had to go. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

It's funny because he says he's nothing like his uncle...he's exactly like his uncle.