Unable to get into actual forums

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Unable to get into actual forums

Something new this morning, have gone in and out of Chrome 5 times since my initial posting, trying to check the July 2012 thread.  Blank page under the boston.com headings.  This time did get just a start a new discussion heading, so am taking advantage of that.  Can't spend any more time on this, places to go, people to see.  Will give it a try at the end of the day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Unable to get into actual forums

I'm having a bit of trouble, too. Hope they get things straightened out soon. Have a great day tt; glad you could let us know you're ok.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

It took a while to get into the actual forum. I could see it was trying to load, so I just waited. I would say it took at least a minute.
    When I posted this, I got this prompt:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
        moments.
      If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
        connection.
      If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
        that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

ETA. I had to rewrite my post and post again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

It seems like "whack-a-mole" with BDC technology problems thesedays.
    Personally, I think a lot is due to these invasive pop-up ads they have everywhere, where you have to hunt around to find the "close" button.