What would you change about yourself if you could?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

What would you change about yourself if you could?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14919539

It seems that we will soon be able to alter our own DNA code to change many different things. Sci-fi right now, but in a few years, who knows.

If you could change yourself, what would you do? (physical, mental etc etc)

I think I would want to live longer and edit out any dementia or cancers. Apart from that, maybe a better memory. 
    Anyone else?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: What would you change about yourself if you could?

If it were a perfect system with no possible side effects, maybe...

I'd stop my nose from growing - it was a big enough honker long ago. 

Emotionally, I'd get rid of the tendancy toward depression I inherited (and struggled terribly with for a few years as an adult).  I love my life and am truly happy deep down, and yet sometimes I still feel that chemically driven pull downward for no identifiable reason.  That stinks!

I had naturally curly/wavy hair as a teen; I'd get that back.  (I don't want a perm; it's expensive, damaging, and with hard well water, a mess.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

The one thing I would change.....the way I pick the women I date.
    I'd like to be "right" at least once in my lifetime......lol

Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm comfortable knowing I'm not perfect in any way shape or form........Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I went to counseling a year post-divorce to fix that problem, but it would have been much easier to tweak my DNA, lol. :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

In Response to Re: What would you change about yourself if you could?:
    [QUOTE]The one thing I would change.....the way I pick the women I date. I'd like to be "right" at least once in my lifetime......lol Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm comfortable knowing I'm not perfect in any way shape or form........
    Posted by RogerTaylor[/QUOTE]

But the beauty is you only ever have to be "right" one time, for a lifetime of happiness. Good odds, really.