Do you have cell phone shame?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCThingsToDoStaff. Show BDCThingsToDoStaff's posts

This is Christopher Muther of the Globe staff, and I'm looking for people who are ashamed of their cell phones. Are you embarrassed because all your friends and coworkers have sleek, smart iPhones, and you're still texting on your 2005 model Razr? Or have you made fun of someone because his cell phone should be in a museum?

Drop me a line at muther@globe.com.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Christopher, I am so glad I am not in your shoes - or is this a joke? Just can't imagine that BDC would put anyone in this position.
    My phone is archaic. No bells and whistles. And I love it. I am in no way ashamed of it. It s a work horse.
    The rest of my family have gotten all those iPhones, that can pick up chinese food. No I absolutely do not envy any of them.
    I have programmed in the 4 numbers that is important to me - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 -, that is it. I do not pick it up if it rings, while I am driving. My family knows, that I will call them back when I stop. For the rest of the world - it doesn't matter to me.
    But I do feel safe, that I have it in case I need it in an emergency.
    I woud never make fun of someone, who has a phone just like mine.