flats or heels?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: flats or heels?

Well, I'm afraid this might not help you much because it's too vague, but I swear it's the best advice I can offer.  Whatever you FEEL best in will translate into looking the best.  You'll carry yourself with more confidence, and nothing looks prettier and sexier than that.  The bottom line is that either flats or heels will go, technically, but what feels great to you is something only you can answer.  If you are going shopping for it, wear the skirt and try a bunch of styles flats and heals on and see what you feel best in.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

I personally think flats. Or a nicer pair of flip flops.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

flats or a wedge sandal. Anything too high leads to an odd gap between the long skirt and the ground, which never really looks right.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nashcoach. Show nashcoach's posts

Today  I  took the  plunge.....I  cleaned  the  closet out of m y heels..........i kept  1  pair.......anyone  have any opinions?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In Response to Re: flats or heels?:
    [QUOTE]Today  I  took the  plunge.....I  cleaned  the  closet out of m y heels..........i kept  1  pair.......anyone  have any opinions?
    Posted by nashcoach[/QUOTE]

Opinions about what?  Cleaning your closet?  Great job!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nashcoach. Show nashcoach's posts

anyone have any favorite  place to shop for  shoes?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]anyone have any favorite  place to shop for  shoes?

I bought the t-straps that were in Sunday's feashion layout, the ones at Target for $32.99. They fit perfectly, so comfortable and becoming. But the heel is kinda high; I usually live in flop flops or UGGS-types, with the sometimes spike-heeled boot (the one in my photo gallery) only on dress-up days.

I'm very hard on shoes, so no reason to spend a lot on them.

Anthropologie has gorgeous boots however. You mentioned your long skirt - boots look great with them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Flats.  Heels look silly w/ a flowing, peasant style skirt. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TarheelChief. Show TarheelChief's posts

It depends on your legs. Give up on dresses if you have ugly legs.I found my legs leave a great deal to be desired.Hence,I seldom wear kilts,or shorts.It is most unflattering.
    If you have great legs,then either flats or heels will work.Most people are simply watching to see if you shave.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nashcoach. Show nashcoach's posts

Alf, I agree with your  comments!!!!

Tarheel,

I  do have  nice legs, but it is a comfort thing. Lol on the shaving  comments!!!

I  think I am shocked at how little  I  really miss heels! It is amazing how we  change!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from alicabacon. Show alicabacon's posts

I think flats are good for you skirt.
    Flat will complement you skirt and it is comfortable too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastsgirl. Show beastsgirl's posts

I love long flowy skirts. When I wear one though, my husband thinks I look like a bohemian or a Morman.  I wear them anyway, in the summer with sandals and winter with boots.bg.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I know this is a late response, but I didn't see your post until now. You mentioned peasant type of skirt. I don't think peasants wore heels - so I would go for a nice pair of flats or sandals.

ETA. Unlesss you are very short. Then a pair of wedges may help you. I have seen short women wear long skirts, only to step on them. Not a pretty sight.

In Response to flats or heels?:
    [QUOTE]what goes better  with a  long skirt...the flowey  peasant type of skirt?   flats or heels.....any opinions?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevenspinz. Show stevenspinz's posts

I think flats are are best option because heal are cause of many side effects.
    So I think that flats are good.
    Cheers!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevenspinz. Show stevenspinz's posts

I feel much smarter in skirt and heels, though tall heels can look too tall and impair ability to stand up straight.

[url=http://www.forhair.com/]Hair Transplant[/url]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MorganNick. Show MorganNick's posts

[QUOTE]I know this is a late response, but I didn't see your post until now. You mentioned peasant type of skirt . I don't think peasants wore heels - so I would go for a nice pair of flats or sandals. ETA. Unlesss you are very short. Then a pair of wedges may help you. I have seen short women wear long skirts, only to step on them. Not a pretty sight. In Response to flats or heels? :
    Posted by pingo[./QUOTE]

For  long skirts ,flats are more suitabe and comfortable  to walk.