Victoria Beckham's style

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Victoria Beckham's style

What do you think of the style of Victoria Beckham, a.k.a Posh Spice or Mrs. David Beckham?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nancysyd. Show nancysyd's posts

Victoria Beckham's style

She's not particularly attractive. Her skin is hideous as is her makeup, She's skinny as a stick and just as shapely. She never smiles. Except for the ability to show us that she can make her boobs defy gravity (which may be sufficient for some men!), she has neither style nor talent.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from msully. Show msully's posts

Victoria Beckham's style

I'm not much of a fashionista, but I agree with an above poster who said she needs to smile more. If she smiled more, it would seem like she was enjoying dressing like that. With that serious expression, it just makes it seem like she's trying to put on a show. One few people care about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dorchesterdd. Show dorchesterdd's posts

Victoria Beckham's style

I have never once believed Vickie Beckham to be a woman. Look at him/her! Tell me that isn't some skinny boy in a dress. It totally looks like a man - face, walk, body - a man in drag, no question. Makes you question Becks's preference, huh?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ennui. Show ennui's posts

Victoria Beckham's style

Great hair, handsome husband, maybe a bit too thin but wears clothes well, no financial woes, homes in Europe and America, why the sour puss all the time? She always looks so unhappy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dave1986. Show dave1986's posts

Victoria Beckham's style

:Except for the ability to show us that she can make her boobs defy gravity..." Isn't that enough??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 66que. Show 66que's posts

Victoria Beckham's style

Kind of resembles that dude that played the lead in the movie Crying Game years back !!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from espressolover. Show espressolover's posts

Victoria Beckham's style

she's got no 'style ...' only all the money in the world to hire stylists, hairdressers, and makeup artists to prepare her for an outing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from veronica47. Show veronica47's posts

Victoria Beckham's style

[Quote]she's got no 'style ...' only all the money in the world to hire stylists, hairdressers, and makeup artists to prepare her for an outing.[/Quote]

She looks like ET with fake boobs