Cooking classes?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0n0cald0. Show s0n0cald0's posts

Cooking classes?

I am a college student and looking to get my girlfriend some European cooking classes as a gift. I am looking for something cheap in Boston, or Northwest of the city. Any suggestions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Cooking classes?

What do you mean, when you say European cooking classes? Europe is ahuge area with many different countries and each has their ownspecialties. There are plenty of cooking programs on TV - and zillionsof cookbooks published. Maybe you can start by giving her a cookbookfrom the area, you are thinking of. Good luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0n0cald0. Show s0n0cald0's posts

Cooking classes?

Ive been there done that, i dont really care what class. And a lot of cooking classes/books now are "mediterranean" not Italian, or Spanish or German. I am just looking for someting simple to start off with, and w can build from there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnath. Show johnath's posts

Cooking classes?

google "cooking classes boston ma" and take your pick

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0n0cald0. Show s0n0cald0's posts

Cooking classes?

thanks thats actually very helpful...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

Cooking classes?

what is wrong with American cooking classes? you are here, aren't you?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Cooking classes?

Hey laryan, didn't expect this kind of comment from you. Lots of peoplelike to explore culinary options. Hot dogs, hamburgers, steaks, greasyfrench fries and onion rings are not always an option for many people(including myself).
    Would love to know, what you consider American Cooking. Applepie? Tome, there just isn't any "American Cooking", since we are living in amelting pot and our cooking is coming from everywhere else. Justsaying!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

Cooking classes?

i'm just saying "european cooking" isnt the only option available here. in addition to "american cooking (meat & vegtables) there is also asian and middle eastern cooking available too...and the OP could consider these options as well...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Cooking classes?

That's exactly why I asked him/her, "What do you mean, European cooking?" There is just not such thing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0n0cald0. Show s0n0cald0's posts

Cooking classes?

i can teach her how to cook buffalo wings or hambergers, im not spending a couple hundred bucks for someone to teach her how to make macaroni and cheese, but good suggeston

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

Cooking classes?

and you can't do your own cooking, why? (both me and my husband cook)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0n0cald0. Show s0n0cald0's posts

Cooking classes?

You and your husband must be perfect together. I actually do cook, and have taken classes across the world. I enjoy cooking, and she wants to learn to cook well. She actually mentioned this, and I am thinking ahead for her birthday in a few months.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0n0cald0. Show s0n0cald0's posts

Cooking classes?

hey thanks again. those schools were a big help, and im definately getting her that for her next "gift day" whichever comes next....i like the couples idea...but even though i like the couples idea, "whats wrong with me, why cant i do the cooking and share equally with her?" again thanks and maybe well see you in a class haha