Super Bowl party recipe contest

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

Super Bowl party recipe contest

Hi everyone,

Each time the Patriots are in the Super Bowl, we run a recipe contest called the Recipe Rumble -- and this year is another opportunity.

We're looking for recipes that have received raves that would be great for a Super Bowl party: Appetizers, sandwiches, main courses, desserts -- whatever is your sweet spot.

The prize is a $100 gift certificate to Alma Nove restaurant in Hingham -- the executive chef/owner is Paul Wahlberg, the older brother of Mark and Donnie. The restaurant is named after his mother, Alma. In fact, Paul is judging the contest for us.

You have to live in New England to win, and it's one entry per person. The deadline is noon Thursday, Feb. 2.

Read more about the contest here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

Re: Super Bowl party recipe contest

Take out!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Not getting the point of this DL?? Please state what you are trying to say. Are you a vegetarian? Are you a hater of chicken wings? Just posting articles or links gives me no idea of you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I saw this contest and Paul interviewed on NECN this morning.  I'm glad they are soliciting recipe entries from somewhere other than here.  I don't have any favorite party recipes that are too earth shattering - nothing that would win any contests.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Am I the only one confused???