bsot com VENDOR ALERT - Crown Entertainment

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from somethingold. Show somethingold's posts

Crown Entertainment is barely disguising its advertisements as message replies. I find that annoying and probably against the "rules" every reply gives a sell piee - Well I've done over 400 weddings, and the most important thing is the sound system, way to self promotional for these boards and even the signature is an ad with the company's name.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MissWolff. Show MissWolff's posts

I thought they were pretty bold (and lame)!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gizzer. Show gizzer's posts

I noticed that too!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beniceboston. Show beniceboston's posts

i was a bit miffed when i saw that person just sign on yesterday and then make a post in like EVERY discussion and put their web address below - that is irritating.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

They are definitely advertisers. Girls use your "Report Abuse" option - I did.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but recently I've used the "report abuse" function to report vendor advertising, and BDC did nothing about it..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scorpio75. Show Scorpio75's posts

[Quote]not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but recently I've used the "report abuse" function to report vendor advertising, and BDC did nothing about it..[/Quote]
    Well that hasn't changed they never did anything on the old board either unless it was to kick off a user that was forced to go by many names. They never did anything against vendors...just think "Bikini Pro"