non white wedding dress

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunshinemrs. Show sunshinemrs's posts

non white wedding dress

I'm blanking right now on who, but one of the women on these boards is wearing a red dress.

There are many designers now who make color wedding dresses, in pretty much every color of the rainbow. I would just start searching through the knot or the wedding channel or david's to check out some styles/designers.

Alternatively, there is always the bridesmaid dress route, which would open up every color imaginable and probably save you a large chunk of change.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from clm77. Show clm77's posts

non white wedding dress

There are many, many bridal dresses out there in non-white tones. Lots of golds, pinks, platinums, even reds.... check out the Maggie Sottero website. If you don't see any of the colored bridal dresses you like, take a look at bridesmaid dresses- some of them are quite fancy and they come in just about every color/combination imaginable. Other than that, you can wear whatever you'd like- a dress doesn't have to be labeled bridal to be your wedding dress! :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from katel. Show katel's posts

non white wedding dress

My dress is a light apricot color. White just isn't my color, and I think that the color suits me much better...I'm having it made, so I got to go and pick out my own fabric, which was really fun. I held them all up to my face and could see what washed me out/what looked good...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_646601. Show user_646601's posts

non white wedding dress

Hi, its me Meg, I'm wearing an apple red wedding gown. I really love it. I got it at Davids Bridal in Danvers last year. I tried it on in white which was the only color they had in stock but I am not a "white gown" kind of a girl. I asked if it came in another color and they said yes, I thought they would say cream, off white. They came back with red! They had to order it from another store but I got it and it fit perfect. I tried on all the dresses they had with red on them and they and they were white with red accents.

I would post a picture of my dress but I can never remember how.

Meg 10/31/08 apple red dress