OT - Myrtle Beach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

OT - Myrtle Beach

�� Does anyone have any recommendations for a hotel in Myrtle Beach?� I am looking for a very nice hotel, on the beach, and close to the attractions.� We are not golfers, so that's not an issue.� Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

OT - Myrtle Beach

��� Well, I am unfamiliar to the area - where would you suggest?� We want to go to the new Hark Rock amusement park, the aquarium, and the NASCAR track.� We would like to stay on the beach also.�� Were ther any attractions you particularly enjoyed?� Thanks for your help!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slm3964. Show slm3964's posts

OT - Myrtle Beach

I go there every year.� I recommend Carolina Winds, it's right on the ocean, and a short drive to all the attractions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparkle9152. Show sparkle9152's posts

OT - Myrtle Beach

I lived in Myrtle Beach for two years. Make sure you get a hotel on the ocean, not behind the other hotels. You do pay for what you get so even though a Days Inn may look like a good deal they aren't as nice inside. The Landmark always gets a lot of visitors and I believe they have a lazy river and waterpark. You'll want some water activities out of the ocean when it gets busy during the day. Don't stay in North Myrtle Beach and Surfside Beach is too far away from the action.