SemiOT- Ann Taylor Loft Discount!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from clm77. Show clm77's posts

Hi again all! Recently got an ATL discount card in the mail, and I'm definitely not going to be making it to one of those anytime soon. So, for one time use only, for 15% off a $75 purchase or 20% off a $150 purchase, enter code:

www.anntaylorloft.com

Keep in mind that standard shipping is free from ATL.com when you buy $75 or more, so using this discount would automatically qualify you for free shipping :)

Enjoy! And if you use it, if you don't mind, please share what you bought so I can shop vicariously :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from clm77. Show clm77's posts

I have no idea! But I don't complain. Sometimes I wonder if it is because I once was a wonderful customer (when I lived in the city and had a job where I didn't wear jeans and tshirts every day....) but have not been so much lately :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

I think it has something to do with their marketing scheme. When I worked at Joann Fabrics if you didn't get your flyer scanned or use your coupon you were dropped from the mailing list after a certain period of time I cannot remember what it was. I also notice that while I get at least one BBB coupon a week in the mail when I use several at a time (you can use the expired ones) a few weeks later I get 3-4 a week and then it tapers back off to one a week. Perhaps you were not using your snail mail coupon in the company's designated time frame. Call the customer service number and ask for them.