Trolley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VanHassle. Show VanHassle's posts

Trolley

I decided to use a limo trolley for the whole bridal party including my FI and I. With gas prices increasing the cost of limos, its cheaper than seperate vehicles. I've contacted Kenny's Coach and Joyride, and their limo trolleys are booked for my date. Does anyone know of any other companies in the area that have the limo style trolley. Its a 30Min drive between the ceremony and reception, so we don't want one with oak benches. Thanks for your help!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VanHassle. Show VanHassle's posts

Trolley

sorry, different date. We're 9-19-09. I didn't think we'd have a hard time booking limos over a year out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from haleymarie82. Show haleymarie82's posts

Trolley

Oh no! Am I behind the 8ball again? Our wedding is May 2009 and I haven't even thought about limos/trolleys/transportation in general. Do these vendors normally book up this far in advance?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from haleymarie82. Show haleymarie82's posts

Trolley

Posting to see other posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticchick. Show celticchick's posts

Trolley

Just saw this in a wedding review:

Transportation: Old Town Trolley: A++
    I hate limos and had planned to walk but my Mom convinced me that if I didn't make arrangements for transportation it would rain. The Trolley was fantastic! There was plenty of room and the driver was so nice. Also, we only needed the trolley for two hours (most have a minimum of three) and Old Town Trolley could accomodate that request. they did multiple trips for us and stayed a little past the two hour limit to drive us back to the harvard club from where we were doing pics (the commonwealth mall). The price was also a lot more reasonable than other trolleys.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kate533. Show kate533's posts

Trolley

Is anyone as crazy as me and looked into a Duck Tour or amphibious vehicle? We are traveling from Dorchester to The Hyatt Harborside (which has a dock). Think sailing to our destination would be possible? If anyone else has done this or looked into it, let me know! Thanks!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from preserves. Show preserves's posts

Trolley

I have been in a bridal party where they have used a trolley. It was cute and different but not fun, because the wedding was in the middle of the summer and it was not air conditioned. There is nothing worse than sweating in the bridesmaid dress you will be wearing for the next 10 hours.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bleeble. Show bleeble's posts

Trolley

I'm not ragging on anybody, but I have heard anecdotally that it is unwise to hire the white trolleys for one's wedding. It might seem like the obvious choice, but i've heard crazy stories about the guy who runs those trolleys including one where he kicked the bridal party off and left them stranded by the side of the road. The Orange trolleys might not fit your particular wedding colors, but that's an established company and you see those guys in other cities (I took one in san diego and it was very nice).