The Piimp and the Prostitute

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyMeade. Show BobbyMeade's posts

THIS ARTICLE DISAPPEARED AS I WAS TYPING IT!! Have you all been "dragging the line"?

Piimp: (to some brainless John) See that chick on the bench over there? You can have her for twenty bucks. But let me tell you now that she is going to fight you like hell. Don't worry about it! She is just pretending that she doesn't like sex. Also she will like it even more if you have a weapon and threaten her with it. Then she will pretend to be terrified.

Commentary: That is how it probably happens in the city all the time in one way or another. They sit up late at night, dreaming up ways to move on people who sit around like they are waiting for something to happen. "They shoot from ambush at the innocent man; they shoot at him suddenly, without fear. They encourage each other in evil plans, they talk about hiding their snares; they say, "Who will see them?" They plot injustice and say, "We have devised a perfect plan!" Surely the mind and heart of man are cunning." (Ps. 64:4-6) This scheme is set up so that no one will heed what is happening. The piimp may pretend to rescue the chick or offer her protect so that such a thing will not happen again. The piimp may tell the John to disappear for a while because he upset the chick. "Didn't you kiss her on the lips and tell her you love her?" If the police stopped the John, he would probably tell them, "For twenty bucks I would expect her to have a lot of emotional problems." Once the trap has been sprung, the chick will become more and more dependent on the piimp, for they fry their brains to the point where the chick cannot survive any other way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CorsiCombover. Show CorsiCombover's posts

Re: The Piimp and the Prostitute

In Response to The Piimp and the Prostitute:
    In today's blog post at ESPN (Insider req'd), Buster Olney says that even though things aren't going so well for the Royals at the big league level, rival scouts and executives gush about the quality of their farm system. "Our goal is by 2012 and 2013 to have as many homegrown guys playing as we can," said GM Dayton Moore, which Olney likens to the way the Twins and Rays are built.