What is your song?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ncammorata. Show ncammorata's posts

What is your song?

Many couples have a song that defines their relationship. Do you? What's yours, and what does it mean to you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

Re: What is your song?

i look wonderfull tonight

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tgihal. Show tgihal's posts

good one 5th

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

100 Years (Five for Fighting).  It reminds us how fragile and quickly life goes by and how we need to focus on truly being loving all the time and not take each other for granted.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Our wedding song was, "You needed me" by Anne Murray. There are others though, like, "have I told you lately that I love you" by Rod Stewart and "My cup runneth over" by Ed Ames, especially the last stanza.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

easy, our first dance song was also by Anne Murray...can't for the life of me remember the name of it, though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

In Response to Re: What is your song?:
    good one 5th
    Posted by tgihal

:)  how can you pick just one.  it's like picking your favorite color or flower.

smooth operator - sade
    somebody loan me a dime - boz scaggs
    baby done a bad thing - chris isaak

i've been around too long.  i could come up w a gazillion

keep well.

5th

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from keater. Show keater's posts

i look wonderfull tonight
    Posted by 5thtry

Wow 5th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a long time. I lost your email address due to a job change and posted on second chances if anyone had seen you. Welcome back. Hope all is well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

keater, my friend, it has been a long time.  i never saw the post on second chances, not really back.  now, let's see how i can get you my email address to you.  i never check yahoo in here, always forget.

lotsa thngs been going on.  i hope your new job is better than the old one and pays more. you need some bucks to take me out to dinner. :)

hope all is well w you as well.  hope you're still off the butts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from keater. Show keater's posts

keater, my friend, it has been a long time.  i never saw the post on second chances, not really back.  now, let's see how i can get you my email address to you.  i never check yahoo in here, always forget. lotsa thngs been going on.  i hope your new job is better than the old one and pays more. you need some bucks to take me out to dinner. :) hope all is well w you as well.  hope you're still off the butts.
    Posted by 5thtry

The post is probably still out there. I was looking for you and Ct.

New job is great as I now work for myself doing consulting. Spent the last year in Boston doing work for a Specialty hospital, and now am out in Worcester and yes it pays more cause I'm the boss.. Still waiting for Abe and Louie's.
    Depends when you ask as to whether or not I'm still off the butts. right now yes, weekend with drinks no. Been dancing with any midgets lately? (-;

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

your own boss, well how special.  consulting.  cool.  let me know when you're consulting in aruba.

ha!  no midgets, i scared him out of town.  he moved. don't know where i can get anymore. 

you've always been a hoot, keater.

btw kowloon is no longer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from keater. Show keater's posts

your own boss, well how special.  consulting.  cool.  let me know when you're consulting in aruba. ha!  no midgets, i scared him out of town.  he moved. don't know where i can get anymore.  you've always been a hoot, keater. btw kowloon is no longer.
    Posted by 5thtry

Aruba is not for me, to commercialized. I've found a nice island retreat that I try and get to a couple times per year called Turks and Caicos. Wonderful place.
    what happened to the Kowloon? That's news to me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ariesgirl. Show ariesgirl's posts

Hey 5th how have you been?  good to see you on here again.  Have Keater take you out.  Get the lobster. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Esrucesrever. Show Esrucesrever's posts

My wife's would be from the Divinyls ... I Touch Myself.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ariesgirl. Show ariesgirl's posts

Now that couldn't be more romantic

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

In Response to Re: What is your song? : Aruba is not for me, to commercialized. I've found a nice island retreat that I try and get to a couple times per year called Turks and Caicos. Wonderful place. what happened to the Kowloon? That's news to me.
    Posted by keater

i loved aruba, i heard of the turks and caicos, hell, they're all beautiful.  a couple to times a year?  consulting must be berry berry good for you.  kowloons went out of bizness, i believe.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

Hey 5th how have you been?  good to see you on here again.  Have Keater take you out.  Get the lobster. 
    Posted by ariesgirl

hey aries,  been okay. full plate.  how are you?  are you w anybody?  hope so.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

My wife's would be from the Divinyls ... I Touch Myself.
    Posted by Esrucesrever

got bifocals is assume.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ariesgirl. Show ariesgirl's posts

Hmmmm full plate....... hope that is a good thing 5th but from the sounds of it probably not.  Hope all is ok.  I am not really with anybody but doing ok.  Sometimes its better and easier like this!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Esrucesrever. Show Esrucesrever's posts

In Response to Re: What is your song? : got bifocals is assume.
    Posted by 5thtry

Nah .. blind in one eye and can't see out the other ...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

well, aries, you are right. but i wish you could find somebody, you're such a nice person.  I don't think that i am terribly lonely, although i know it could very exiciting if i found the right man, put a pep in my step.  i don't go anywhere, that's the problem.  but it would be nice to have someone to go out to dinner w or a movie, etc.

i'm in a rut, but i am so used to it, it would take someone special to make me even interested.  funny.  it never used to be this way, but "children get older and i'm getting older too".  i want someone w a retirement package i can pool up w and get the hell of ne.  i don't even care if it's a woman.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

In Response to Re: What is your song? : Nah .. blind in one eye and can't see out the other ...
    Posted by Esrucesrever

ha!  well maybe you could get a female guide dog.  :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Esrucesrever. Show Esrucesrever's posts

In Response to Re: What is your song? : ha!  well maybe you could get a female guide dog.  :)
    Posted by 5thtry

I don't think that would work out so well ...
    Good luck finding that cabana boy!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

no boys.  but thanx.  good luck finding whatever you are touching.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

easy, our first dance song was also by Anne Murray...can't for the life of me remember the name of it, though.
    Posted by kargiver

Hmmm. The most popular Anne Murray "wedding song" has to be, "Could I have this dance".  Kind of an old song for your age, but always a perennial favorite given it's timeless sentimentality.