Hair salons open on a Sunday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from klm44. Show klm44's posts

Hair salons open on a Sunday?

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick question...  does anyone know of a salon (near Burlington/Wakefield/Reading..etc) that is open or willing to open to do a quick hair wash/blowdry on a Sunday?  I am looking for a quick appointment for someone to blow my hair out for my bridal shower at the end of the month.  Only problem is that my shower begins at 12:30pm and I would need to have it done sometime earlier that Sunday.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance, as always! :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

Re: Hair salons open on a Sunday?

The Pyara Aveda salon in Burlington is open on Sunday.  The Cambridge location did my hair for my wedding, but I've never been to the Burlington location.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from somethingold. Show somethingold's posts

Bella Vita North Andover did my hair at 8AM on the Sunday of my wedding, the salon wasn't open that early but one of the hairdressers got the keys to open early.  they are open I think by 10AM on Sunday

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

I think you could call around to a few of those salons and find out if they could open early for you to get your hair done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

It's a little out of your way, but Grettacole in Newton is open on Sundays. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from november2009. Show november2009's posts

Most of the Dellaria Salons are open on Sundays.  There is one in the Burlington Mall that you could try.  Enjoy your shower!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from klm44. Show klm44's posts

Thank you all!  These are great suggestions and all very local, I am sure one will work!!