hair stylist

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kinga9. Show kinga9's posts

hair stylist

Has anyone ever used Gina Joubert for their wedding?
    http://www.ginajoubert.com/index2.php?v=v1
    I'm looking into seeing if she's available for my date...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Re: hair stylist

No, but I wanted to!  Alas she was booked on my date.  I saw a ton of good reviews for her last year, that was why I wanted to book her.

If she is booked, I used Kelly Bonica from Blondie Salon in Waltham and she was *amazing*!!!  She did a perfect job for me and my BMs.  She came to the hotel and got us all ready on time. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kinga9. Show kinga9's posts

I'm afraid of that. In case she is booked, do you know if Kelly travels?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kinga9. Show kinga9's posts

And...she's booked. She recommended her parents though, who are down the Cape. Their company is Bridal Hair Pros. I looked on the The Knot and they have some good reviews.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from simon08. Show simon08's posts

it depends on where you are - I used Nataly from Eyes on Me in Winthrop and she was fabulous!!  she did me, flower girl and 3 bridesmaids at the hotel in Salem, MA but am sure she will travel elsewhere - in fact I believe it is tonight that Winthrop is having a Bridal Expo and she is participating.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from venforknot. Show venforknot's posts

I contacted Gina Joubert about doing my hair and honestly, she was a little curt. She didn't say it straight out but the intent of her message was clearly that my wedding was too far away from her and it would have to be worth her while to come. It was a little off-putting to me. I mean, geez, I know it's far, I'm obviously willing to pay you for it or I wouldn't be contacting you. If you don't want to travel that far just say "nope I don't go that far" or something.  I would never expect anyone to travel so far and not be compensated for it. It just really rubbed me the wrong way. I'm going with Rachel from Special Event Beauty. They're doing just my hair and she's traveling just as far.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kinga9. Show kinga9's posts

Just got a call from the parents saying they are booked too. Oh boy. How far is Rachel traveling?