OT - Single-Dose Tylenol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

OT - Single-Dose Tylenol

I know welcome bags and bathroom baskets are optional, but ever since I've dreamed of getting married, I've dreamed of providing them....so they remain on my long list.  Actually, I've found most of what I want for them and am now just getting the actual bags and assembling everything.  

For the life of me, though, I can't seem to find those little packs that hold a single dose of headache medicine.  Short of buying them online, where can I find them?  
    Thanks!
    Rirlo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: OT - Single-Dose Tylenol

I thought CVS had bins of travel sizes of just about everything including single packs of OTC stuff like that - they don't anymore?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Rirlo an Kar, I think they took them off the shelves along with all the Tylenol, when they had a problem with the Tylenol. Haven't see any to-go packages since then.
    - P

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedFishBlueFish. Show RedFishBlueFish's posts

You might find them at Office Max or Staples (linked to products).

But, a word of caution - Tylenol plus alcohol is a potentially deadly combination (liver failure). You might be better off sticking with aspirin.

Good luck!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Thanks, all!  And dang, RFBF!  I had no idea.  Thank you for the tip.  Aspirin, it is!