Signature Mat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Signature Mat

You're all going to get very tired of me over the next few days.  :)

Has anyone seen a good signature mat and frame?  The one at BB&B doesn't really impress me.  I'd love one that's a little bigger and will hold a pic larger than a 5' by 7'.  I see tons online, but it's a little scary to buy from some random site, especially seeing as how I've waited long enough that there's no time for trying something else if I get a dud.  

Also, what's the best kind of pen to use with this kind of thing?  

Thanks!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Re: Signature Mat

Oh, and does anyone know if the mats sold specifically as signature mats are any different from regular mats?  If not, I'll just buy my own inexpensive mat and frame at A.C. Moore or Michael's.  Then, I can get the size and style I really want.  I just hate to buy the regular one and then find out the ink will be funky in a few years or something.  

Thanks again!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

I got mine at Michaels, they sell one specifically for signing I think it's $40, but I printed a 50%off coupon (they take acmoore coupons) and got it for 20!  Target had one too, but I couldn't use a coupon there!  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

We bought the BB&B set, and used silver and gold metallic pens from Staples.  It came out wonderfully!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Thank you both!