Would you "go dutch" on your engagement ring?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCRachel. Show BDCRachel's posts

Would you "go dutch" on your engagement ring?

There's an interesting (and heated) debate going on The Knot's Facebook page: "Has anyone heard of going dutch (splitting the cost) of the engagement ring with your fiance? Would you ever do it? What do you think of the idea?"

The question has commenters in a frenzy with opinions ranging from "If he's serious about spending the rest of his life with me, he'll pick a ring" to "If you are already living together and sharing money I don't see the issue in it."

What defines a traditional versus modern/contemporary practice to each individual gets thrown into play, but we want to know: Would you "go dutch" and split the costs of your engagement ring? 

Weigh in here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sandraiu77. Show sandraiu77's posts

Re: Would you

Hello my name is sandra from Canada My life is back!!! After 5years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our two kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted Dr. Ekaka on his email: ekakaspelltemple@yahoo.com and after I explained to him all my problem. In just 2days, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before you are the best spell caster Dr. Ekaka, i really appreciate the love spell you castes for me to get the man i ever loved back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem