Jewelry to go with this BM dress

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stacyg. Show Stacyg's posts

Jewelry to go with this BM dress

www.alexiadesigns.com/img/styles/2976/colored/sage_beige.jpg?ttr=0.3005913160620552" border="0" alt="" />

Would appreciate any feedback.  Some girls are having their hair put up and some are leaving down.  Like the idea of just the earrings like the model, but am not sure.  Thanks so much.  Stacy

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Jewelry to go with this BM dress

Pretty dress!

Other than saying I think they need necklaces of some sort or they will be too bare up there fashion wise, I think you can do anything you like.  Chokers, pendants, whatever, for a necklace.  And, I happen to like drop or dangly earrings with strapless gowns, but it's not necessary.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FriarGirl03. Show FriarGirl03's posts

Can't go wrong with pearls!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I agree with Friar. I think freshwater pearls would look lovely with that dress.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Blue Nile.com is a wonderful place for freshwater pearls.  I got my MOH set there, stud earrings, bracelet, and choker.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

you could even go with colored, irregular freshwater pearls:
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43029252&ref=sr_gallery_15&&ga_search_query=freshwater+pearl&ga_search_type=&ga_page=3&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

I had my MOH in a necklace and earrings and did not want to spend as much on the other girls, so they just wore drop earrings.  I used etsy and designed the earrings and necklace my self.  I also got a fg bracelet.   My girls dresses were brown with a blue sash.  

Here is the link: 

http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=13390828

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stacyg. Show Stacyg's posts

Thanks Ladies for all your advice.  I really do appreciate it...  The dress was a great find b/c my girls are all different shapes and sizes as is true for most.  They were all very happy as am I.  I will def. look into the freshwater pearls idea as suggested by almost all of you.  Love this blog and enjoy reading everyones updates, etc.

Stacy