Kate Middleton's wedding gown -- what's your vision?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCAEStaff. Show BDCAEStaff's posts

Kate Middleton's wedding gown -- what's your vision?

Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton on Friday, April 29. While there's much buzz about who might be designing Middleton's gown, the name of the designer has not yet been released. What style do you see the future queen of England wearing on her big day? Should she opt for a look more elaborate than Princess Diana's wedding gown? What's your vision for the soon-to-be royal bride?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

Re: Kate Middleton's wedding gown -- what's your vision?

I don't think there is going to be as much frill to Kate's dress as there was on Diana's dress

However I do expect a long train.. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Princess Di's train is all I remember of the entire wedding (I was 9 or 10).  I'm not sure how she dragged it up those steps.  It must have weighed half as much as she did.

As for the almost Princess Kate's dress, I see her in something stylish but traditional with a long train (not as long as her late MIL's, though).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Honestly, the only part of this wedding that I even remotely care about is the wedding dress.  I don't remember Princess Di's wedding, but pics of her dress are pretty hideous to me (maybe that was the 80s style).  I'm thinking she'll do something modern and not something so traditional, but we'll see.

I don't get all the hooplah over the wedding.  Who really cares?  :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from venforknot. Show venforknot's posts

If you've seen pics of the Queen's dress when she got married it was actually quite simple. I suspect this bride's will be couture but with clean simple lines.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prill. Show Prill's posts

I'm with you Trex, who really cares?

With all the media hooplah going on, why don't the States just rejoin the Commomwealth??!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I don't really care, but I would like to see the dress and the cakes.  I like to see those things on non-famous people, too. :)

And, yes, Diana's dress was very 80s.  Nobody called it hideous then, lol.  The train was unusually long, but other than that it was in style.  I feel old...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mezzogal1124. Show mezzogal1124's posts

I hope Kate's dress isn't strapless.  Nothing wrong with strapless dresses, but bridal fashion has been so dominated by that neckline I'm just getting bored with it.