Selling a wedding dress

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from octbride09. Show octbride09's posts

Selling a wedding dress

I am selling my Reem Acra wedding gown I wore at my 2009 wedding. The style is Reem Acra Everlasting. Here are some pictures I found: http://www.recycledbride.com/listing/3521/reem-acra-everlasting. I'm not really sure how to go about selling it. I used to be on these boards all the time so I figured this might be a good place to start. I will also be listing it on preownedweddingdresses.com. I thought I would put it on here first before putting it on that site.

Let me know if you are interested.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kinga9. Show kinga9's posts

Re: Selling a wedding dress

Vows also has a pre-owned section where you can sell your dress. Check them out as well. www.bridepower.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from there-and-backagain. Show there-and-backagain's posts

Thanks, but I'll pass on it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from simon08. Show simon08's posts

I had 2 dresses I wanted to sell and there is the old stand by of e-bay or craigs list but was looking to also possibly donate it to someone who may not have been able to afford a dress and unfortunately could not find any organizations like that locally - what I did was finally donate them to the breast cancer organization and you pay to have the dress, and whatever else you want to put in the box, shipped and add a $45 check for cleaning, processing the dress and then they take the dresses on the road and all proceeds go to breast cancer research (and it is tax deductible to you).

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.