So excited. Honeymoon flight book

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

So excited. Honeymoon flight book

Good morning everyone.  I'm just so excited.  in April we booked our Hawaiian cruise but waited for flights to come down in price before we bought those.  Well the prices came down.  I'm so excited...and it's getting closer to February.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: So excited. Honeymoon flight book

YAY!  Congratulations on booking the flights - it's really happening, now!  Mailing the wedding invitations and booking the honeymoon were the two "it's really happening" moments for me...very exciting, indeed!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Christinymarini. Show Christinymarini's posts

Congratulations Winter!  I can't wait to get to that point in my planning!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Thank you both.  It's been funny, every day FI and I would check the price on flights.  The other night at 11:30 I got the feeling I should check and the prices were the lowest they've been.

Chris, when is the wedding?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Christinymarini. Show Christinymarini's posts

Our wedding is May 28, 2011... so not tooo long after you, but we are much further behind in our planning :( 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

That's ok.  I'm pretty obsessive about things like this, so I was pretty much all planned within weeks after setting a date.  But you have plenty of time. 

Where are you getting married, this board could probably give you a lot of ideas?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

You can't be "behind" when your wedding is 8 months away.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

I agree - as long as you have some of the big stuff booked (venue, church, photographer perhaps), I'm sure you are fine :o)