Travel Agent Reccommendation`

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

Travel Agent Reccommendation`

Hi all,

If you have used a great travel agent (looking for Carribbean All Inclusive for August), please reccommend!  Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Christinymarini. Show Christinymarini's posts

Re: Travel Agent Reccommendation`

I've always had really good experiences with AAA Travel Agents (cruises in Carribbean, trips around Europe and California). 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from allreadymarried. Show allreadymarried's posts

Did you not want to do the research on your own?
    Booking all inclusives in the Caribbean is pretty easy to.   I don't necessarily think a travel agent can get you a better deal than you get on your own. I have tried to use AAA before and was actually able to do better on my own.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Sometimes it's nice to start with a travel agent (like AAA, which I've used many times) then take the info you get and decide if you want to do it yourself or have the agent take care of it.  Sometimes it's a good starting off point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

I was going to say the same thing.  Going all inclusive I think is very easy to book without a travel agent.  All you need is airline tix and the resort!  I bet you can get a lot of good resort info from other brides on here or travel books/internet. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from allreadymarried. Show allreadymarried's posts

many travel sites include airfare you just have select which airport you are leaving from.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Twinklie, for all-inclusive you honestly don't even need a TA. We found it cheaper to book our AI trip to St. Marteen through the resorts website than through the TA!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

Hi all,

Normally we don't use a travel agent to book our vacations, but I wanted one this time to give us ideas of where to go given what we want (I have done some research but I'm feeling too busy to do it fully), and also so that I have someone to call in case something goes wrong.  We plan to buy trip insurance, but in August, there could be a hurricane etc. and I'd love to have a person to call to help me with issues....

That was my reasoning for wanting a travel agent this time...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

We used AAA for our Aruba honeymoon, and we couldn't have been happier.  Janet (out of RI) helped us, and her intimate knowledge of the island and her willingness to spend time talking with me about what we were hoping to have for an experience made our honeymoon PERFECT for us.

By the way, I've heard AMAZING things about the Divi in Aruba.  It's on Eagle Beach (the quiet, private beach 3 miles south of Palm Beach, the loud and crowded one).  It was next door to the Bucuti, where we stayed (DH didn't want an all-inclusive).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Twinklie,

I can tell you one fabulous place that is out of the hurricane belt....Aruba.

And they have some awesome AI resorts. The Divi Aruba All-Inclusive is supposed to be great. We have stayed at the Divi in St. Maarten, and it was awesome. We are staying at the Divi in Aruba for one week and the Hyatt one week when we go on our honeymoon.

Check it out!
    http://www.diviaruba.com/index.php