Need a good photographer -- getting married in November!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarabelle1985. Show sarabelle1985's posts

Need a good photographer -- getting married in November!

Hello Ladies!

My fiance and I are just starting to look for a photographer and could use some recommendations.  Our budget is around $3000 (6-8hrs?) and we're hoping to get an album.

Thanks for your help!

Sara

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Re: Need a good photographer -- getting married in November!

In Response to Need a good photographer -- getting married in November!:
    Hello Ladies! My fiance and I are just starting to look for a photographer and could use some recommendations.  Our budget is around $3000 (6-8hrs?) and we're hoping to get an album. Thanks for your help! Sara
    Posted by sarabelle1985

Hi, 
    We used Peter Wasylak and he is in that range.  He will go the whole day from whenever you want him until the end of the reception for the same price.  We love our pictures, I just need to get around to finalizing the proofs so we can start our albums.  He was easy to work with, too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from candice211. Show candice211's posts

hi!
    you could try this photographer - it sounds like his prices and packages might be what you are looking for.

http://www.nystedtphotography.com/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from elmirag. Show elmirag's posts

you can look at www.Photographybymediaconcepts.com  def. in ypour price range with an album.  and also please look at www.berryphotos.com  same price range with an album. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ladydyanbride2009. Show ladydyanbride2009's posts

we are using johnlo photography and he has been really great so far, love his work and highly recommend meeting him! his prices are also really good especially for albums

http://www.johnlophoto.com

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYEBride2010. Show NYEBride2010's posts

I'm using Pamela Helme.  My cousin and his wife used her and their pictures are fabulous.  Her website is http://pamelahelmephotography.com/ she is very reasonable and does fabulouse work.  Good luck!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ation4409. Show Ation4409's posts

You've got to check out www.berryphotos.com They have amazing packages that are so flexible and their style is breath-taking.  They're pictures look as good or better than some photographers we checked out who are charging twice as much!  They're really laid back and easy to work with as well.  Definitely got to check them out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from liverpool. Show liverpool's posts

Congratulations on your engagement! I recommend checking out Mollie at http://www.molliefilmorephotography.com
    She's in your price range and offers you all pics on a dvd with printing rights, an album, edited photos of your choice, prints and an online gallery. 
    Good luck! :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from helenmcdnld. Show helenmcdnld's posts

I am using Mark at http://markandrewphotographer.com
    He's in your range and is giving us the pictures on a DVD with personal printing rights and gave us an engagement session which we used a pic from our sign in matted picture that her printed in B&W. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WingaerChic. Show WingaerChic's posts

Check out WingaerChic event planning & design.

They offer an amazing photograpaher at a reasonable price!

Contact info:

wingaerchic@gmail.com
    www.wingaerchic.com

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JM4578. Show JM4578's posts

In Response to Need a good photographer -- getting married in November!:
    Hello Ladies! My fiance and I are just starting to look for a photographer and could use some recommendations.  Our budget is around $3000 (6-8hrs?) and we're hoping to get an album. Thanks for your help! Sara
    Posted by sarabelle1985

We used Mollie Filmore (www.molliefilmorephotography.com) for our wedding and she was fantastic to work with! I've recommended her to all my co-workers and friends. (She just shot my good friend's wedding last year and she LOVED what she captured!). She has a great eye for beautiful relaxed shots of people just enjoying themselves during the reception as well as of the bide and groom. We had a large wedding party and she just had such a nice, calm relaxed demeanor about her where everyone felt at ease and we all had so much fun while we were being photographed. The black and white photos were awesome too- very crisp and had nice contrast. But honestly, I loved EVERY photo she took!! She is also easy to talk to and very laid back; yet still making sure she got all the family photos taken we wanted and in a fast efficient way without being overbearing, or pushy. She is also very accommodating and adjusted the package for us to make sure we had what we wanted. 
    I highly recommend her!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CT-DC. Show CT-DC's posts

Michael Goderre at Island Road Images.  www.islandroadimages.com
    I don't remember the cost, but you should find all that info on his website. he's just the nicest man and takes INCREDIBLE photographs, and puts together GORGEOUS albums.  

It's good to call and meet several so you can choose someone who you really like and trust - you have to feel comfortable around your photographer since you'll be around him/her all day!