Thanks Trex

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Thanks Trex

I just wanted to say thank you for your recommendation.  I met with Jody from My Personal Florist on Wednesday and she was fabulous.  I haven't received the proporal yet, but so far she's great!!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Re: Thanks Trex

Oh good!  I'm so glad you liked her!  We *loved* her when we met her and since she did 2 of my friend's weddings, I'm confident she'll do a great job.  And her prices are really good!  I'll defitely post a full review after our wedding in August.  :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Thank you.  I haven't received her proposal yet, but she was great.  She wasn't even concerend that our wedding was Valentine's weekend.  I've had 3 florists tell me they won't do it and we have a very small wedding.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jag27. Show jag27's posts

Jody also did my wedding flowers and I loved her!  She was so easy to work with and gave wonderful suggestions as I didn't really have anything specific as to flowers, but what I wanted for colors.  And anytime I made a change, she would send me a new proposal, so she seems very organized.
    She does beautiful work, but the only thing I wasn't 100% in love with was my bouquet, but that is because I wasn't sure what I wanted and one of the peonies I had didn't bloom.  But I totally recommend her!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Well I received her quote and it's a great.  Several florists told me they would have to charge me more since it was Valentine's weekend.  Jody's quote was below their prices and she provided me with 3 options for my bouquet and 2 for my MOH.  We now have a florist.