Two vendors you can see details on facebook for

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

Two vendors you can see details on facebook for

Hi guys,

Two vendors that we have used for our upcoming wedding and are friends with now have new facebook pages if you are interested in seeing their work and have facebook.  Requesting Your Presence (everything from invites to gobo lighting to customized wine bottles, etc) and Events in Bloom (flowers). You will also see they have an open house coming up in November in Littleton if you want to see their work!  :-)   

Just thought i would pass on as they are excited about their new facebook pages! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Re: Two vendors you can see details on facebook for

What is gobo lighting?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

Oh I had to ask the same thing at first.. but I ended up booking it as the price was right and my photographer and DJ recommended it.. said any extra lighting is great as long as you do it tastefully - the photographer thought it would be great to get a picture by it.  So Gobo lighting is lighting that is typically shown on the dance floor.. you won't notice it that much when the dance floor is full however it looks really nice during your dinner or during your first dance or your father daughter/mother son dances.  The DJ typically handles it (turns it off and on), and it's pretty easy to operate.  For instance ours will be our first names and an intial.. sometimes they just use the initials.. some people get carried away and project designs too but I personally like just the initials for the names or just the last name.. something like that.  You can see examples on her website or on facebook.  Her website is http://www.requestingyourpresence.com/index2.php#/home/
    Look under event accessories.  I like it.. but again it's extra.. for us it was not that expensive and a nice personal touch!  PS - her prices are very competitive.. i looked elsewhere as well and she had the better price!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunrise996. Show sunrise996's posts

I keep going to our vendors facebook page dailyTongue out, karen of blush photo & films!