Vendor Reviews - September 5th, 2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdd01. Show jdd01's posts

Re: Vendor Reviews - September 5th, 2010

Sorry about the length and the formatting...I tired :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Congratulations!  Just wanted to do a plug for the Exchange Street Bistro too.  I go their at least once a month and I am never disappointed. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shell7. Show Shell7's posts

Congratulations! Love the shoes!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SUFan45. Show SUFan45's posts

Congrats that place looks beautiful.  Can I ask where did you & your guest stay? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

congratulations! Your venue is drop dead gorgeous, and so are your dress, shoes, your mom's dress and the men's suits. absolutely wonderful!

glad you liked Silver Fox. I use them for work events sometimes! They've never disappointed me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdd01. Show jdd01's posts

Thanks everyone!  SUFan - I knew I would forget vendors! 

Hilton Garden Inn: A
    Plymouth, MA

I feel in love with our venue, but unfortuantely there were no really nice hotels in the area.  We ended up going with The Hilton Garden Inn which is about 20/30 mins depending on traffic and whether or not you take the highway or back roads.  My MIL took care of most of the hotel issues for us and they only complain we had was the person we were dealing with wasn't getting back us.  Eventually we connected with Andrea Walker and she was very responsive.  I believe they delivered all of the goodie bags and displayed a nice breakfast for us in a private room the next morning.  The rooms were clean and they were right off of the highway.  I just didn't like it was in a plaza with Home Depot (hence the address Home Depot Drive), but that's not something they could help.  Overall it was a good experience.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Congratulations!  I had never seen a photo of that venue and it looks awesome!  You and your mother and your DH also look awesome!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Congratulations on your beautiful day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Congratulations!!  Sounds and (from what I can see) looked amazing!  Are those exposed beams at the venue?  Love that look.  And your dress, despite the issues with the shop, is stunning.  Thanks for all the details.  This will definitely help others. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonslp. Show bostonslp's posts

looks like a beautiful day - thanks for sharing photos! 

also, love that you had your bridal shower at exchange street.  i am having my baby shower there are happy to see the "A" review.  We used to eat there all the time when we lived in malden!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from elmirag. Show elmirag's posts

Thanks for the wonderful review. The Villa is so nice- I have been to a wedding and a "work event/party" there. They really have stepped it up over the years. I'm always glad to read such a nice review of someone else's big day!