Cheap (Around 3K) Venues Near Westford/Chelmsford/Tyngsboro

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from somethingold. Show somethingold's posts

Re: Cheap (Around 3K) Venues Near Westford/Chelmsford/Tyngsboro

Alf thanks for remembering- I did the Newburyport wedding with the outside pavillion at Moseley (not Maudslay) Woods and reception at Mission OaK Grill they do have a dance floor. We had about 90 people and did pay more per person than $12 but we opted for lunch on Sunday ..no room charge if you don't have the ceremony there which would have forced them to reconfigure the room between wedding and lunch and the outdoor pavillion was like $45 for 3 hours.  We had potted lavendar and hydrangea from friends gardens for center pieces and we had a buffet.  We had a couple of signature cocktails and then just wine and beer to keep cost down, plus people really didn't drink that much because it was in the early afternoon.  We did cup cakes (absolutely gorgeous and delicious for about $2.75 each and no cutting fee that would have been tacked on for cake...Cutting back in other areas may up the ante for the amount you can spend on the meal.

Here's a real inexpensive thought IF you're creative - a pretty chinese restaurant function room....those have some really inexpensive packages just don't tell them it's a wedding when you're negotiating that word jacks up the prices like nobody's business.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from karab819. Show karab819's posts

So since this post is active again... I just wanted to let you all know that I booked at Lenzi's in Dracut. For 140 guests my total was 10,000 for Food, Service, Linens, DJ, Flowers, Cake, & Limo. All included in my package. All I have to find on my own is a photog & videog...so if anyone else is looking...I would highly recommend them! I know it's alot higher than I orignally asked but I would say that is extremely reasonable!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from candice211. Show candice211's posts

congratualtiosn karab!
    sounds like you were able to get alot in that one package price and get alot of the major stuff off your plate.